Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag

POST A REPLY

Mar 20, 2011, 3:22pm   #1
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
I felt we needed a separate thread for this gorgeous bag!

Post away!!!

Mar 20, 2011, 3:22pm   #2
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!

Mar 20, 2011, 3:43pm   #3
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Great thread! -I love the Straw Keep All

--
Birch and Maize at Sien
Mar 20, 2011, 5:48pm   #4
demicouture
"the one and only"
great fan as well! waiting for the birch or kelly!!
Mar 20, 2011, 7:48pm   #5
vlore
My twin girls!
I really like the Keep All! Kelly Green is calling my attention!
Mar 20, 2011, 9:00pm   #6
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Barney's in Beverly Hills has the Kelly Green. I saw it there today. It's exactly the same color as Balenciaga's Apple Green from 2005.

I wanted to buy the small Keep All in black today, but it's totally sold out
Mar 20, 2011, 9:03pm   #7
DisCo
Happy Chrissy!
I love the look of this bag and the wide opening too! Can you carry it comfortably on the shoulders? Seems like the drop length of the straps is pretty generous.
Mar 21, 2011, 12:34am   #8
Micole
I love this!!! I'm new to these forums and I was actually just wrapping my head around trying to figure out how to start a thread devoted to the Keep All. Here is my beautiful new bag..
Attached Images

Mar 21, 2011, 12:47am   #9
Micole
Originally Posted by DisCo
I love the look of this bag and the wide opening too! Can you carry it comfortably on the shoulders? Seems like the drop length of the straps is pretty generous.
Just for you! It's incredibly comfortable and lightweight on the shoulder (even with a bottle of wine and other assorted goodies)!
Attached Images

Mar 21, 2011, 1:18am   #10
DisCo
Happy Chrissy!
Originally Posted by Micole
Just for you! It's incredibly comfortable and lightweight on the shoulder (even with a bottle of wine and other assorted goodies)!
Wow I love it on you Micole!! And it looks so perfect carried over the shoulders...there seems to be so much space left! This could be a good alternative to the PS1 if I want it light-coloured since I don't think I could wear a light coloured PS1 crossbody because of colour transfer issues. May I know how much you got this one for? I'm checking LVR and they only have the suede ones and I'm wondering if the non-suede ones are priced the same.
Mar 21, 2011, 1:30am   #11
Micole
Originally Posted by DisCo
Wow I love it on you Micole!! And it looks so perfect carried over the shoulders...there seems to be so much space left! This could be a good alternative to the PS1 if I want it light-coloured since I don't think I could wear a light coloured PS1 crossbody because of colour transfer issues. May I know how much you got this one for? I'm checking LVR and they only have the suede ones and I'm wondering if the non-suede ones are priced the same.
Thanks DisCo! I love it on me too. It FEELS as great as it looks. And just for reference, I'm almost 5'11! I got this from Barneys. It's the large, priced at $1350. And it's brilliant.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:49pm   #12
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!

Mar 23, 2011, 4:55am   #13
a
acorned
midnight!

loving this thread!
Attached Images

Mar 23, 2011, 6:29am   #14
appleproject
The green is really gorgeous
Mar 23, 2011, 1:46pm   #15
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Mandy Moore wearing the small Keep All in the color BIRCH.

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >