Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 25, 2011, 4:29pm   #31
StarBrite310's Avatar
Thread Starter
Purse Fanatic!
Originally Posted by vitaminkbc
I love the uniqueness of this bag, i would surly get one of these made. I love the tan color. what are the sizes or dimensions for this bag? can anyone tell me?
Small Size ~ $1150
Length: 15" Width: 7" Height: 9.5"

Large Size ~ $1350
Length: 16.5" Width: 7.5" Height: 10"
Mar 25, 2011, 7:49pm   #32
jackieusc's Avatar
Member
I am kicking myself for not getting the kelly green when I had it in my cart on the PS website!!!!! I love that color! either that or black. Might just order black.

Do we have any more pics??

I have the saddle large ps1 and all I love it but now this bag is better for me with those lovely handles!
Mar 25, 2011, 8:54pm   #33
demicouture's Avatar
"the one and only"
jackie
i might be bringing home a kelly keepall tomorrow... if so, will post pics :)
Mar 25, 2011, 9:21pm   #34
Micole's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jackieusc
I am kicking myself for not getting the kelly green when I had it in my cart on the PS website!!!!! I love that color! either that or black. Might just order black.

Do we have any more pics??

I have the saddle large ps1 and all I love it but now this bag is better for me with those lovely handles!
Is the Kelly green no longer available for you? Trust me, the handles are as lovely as they appear. They're perfection, in that you can wear the bag a multitude of ways, and the length of the handles work no matter how you decide to carry the Keep all!
Mar 25, 2011, 10:45pm   #35
pixiejenna's Avatar
Member
Hi I don't mean to get too off topic but i just requested a sub forum for PS in the feedback forum. For those who would like to express their interest in this please go here and comment http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-...l#post18460881
Mar 25, 2011, 11:09pm   #36
Micole's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
Hi I don't mean to get too off topic but i just requested a sub forum for PS in the feedback forum. For those who would like to express their interest in this please go here and comment http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-...l#post18460881
Great Jenna! I put in my vote.
Mar 25, 2011, 11:55pm   #37
Micole's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Small Size ~ $1150
Length: 15" Width: 7" Height: 9.5"

Large Size ~ $1350
Length: 16.5" Width: 7.5" Height: 10"
Starbrite! Although I'm under the impression you are looking to buy your bag in person from Barneys, I came across this and wanted to share it with you..

http://www.sien-antwerp.com/shop/pro...all-black.html
Mar 26, 2011, 3:23am   #38
a
Member
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Barney's in Beverly Hills has it. Saw it in the small size on Sunday.
thanks Starbrite!

I can't see it on barney's website though. Do i actually have to call the store and ask them to ship it?
Mar 26, 2011, 3:24am   #39
a
Member
Originally Posted by demicouture
jackie
i might be bringing home a kelly keepall tomorrow... if so, will post pics :)
Ah! you should! i'm excited to see it too
Mar 26, 2011, 3:43am   #40
StarBrite310's Avatar
Thread Starter
Purse Fanatic!
Originally Posted by acorned
thanks Starbrite!

I can't see it on barney's website though. Do i actually have to call the store and ask them to ship it?
Yup. Call and ask for Danielle in the main floor handbags. She is very sweet. Hopefully they still have the green in stock because I saw it this past Sunday around 5pm.
Mar 26, 2011, 3:51am   #41
StarBrite310's Avatar
Thread Starter
Purse Fanatic!
Originally Posted by Micole
Starbrite! Although I'm under the impression you are looking to buy your bag in person from Barneys, I came across this and wanted to share it with you..

http://www.sien-antwerp.com/shop/pro...all-black.html
Thanks for this but yeah I would rather buy in person because I like to make sure my bag is perfect. Also the leather varies from each. I've seen some PS1's with more shiny leather and some with more matte leather. Also seen the leather vary from thinner to thicker. I assume it's the same for the Keep Alls.

I noticed the bag is now sold out on the offical Proenza website. It's making me rather nervous that these bags might be out of stock for awhile now!
Mar 26, 2011, 7:16am   #42
Micole's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Thanks for this but yeah I would rather buy in person because I like to make sure my bag is perfect. Also the leather varies from each. I've seen some PS1's with more shiny leather and some with more matte leather. Also seen the leather vary from thinner to thicker. I assume it's the same for the Keep Alls.

I noticed the bag is now sold out on the offical Proenza website. It's making me rather nervous that these bags might be out of stock for awhile now!
I completely understand your desire to shop in person so to speak. I'm in Canada and ordered from Barneys over the phone. I dealt with the loveliest SA in the world who found the only Keep All left in perrrrfect condition in the color I wanted. There's a lot to be said for personal interaction! I hope I see your bag available on Barneys soon- then at least you'll know there's hope of tracking it down!
Mar 26, 2011, 4:20pm   #43
Nanaz's Avatar
member
Leighton Meester

Mar 26, 2011, 7:24pm   #44
demicouture's Avatar
"the one and only"
i caved in and got the birch large KEEPALL... i just love this colour
here is a pic and a comparison pic with my medium kelly green
Attached Images
  
Mar 26, 2011, 7:36pm   #45
C
Member
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190785_208430135834671_158054867538865_845867_7354 64_n.jpg

a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/154174_180773608600324_158054867538865_652203_7784 257_n.jpg
I just love the vibrance of the green purse, it's perfect!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler  
TOP

Thread Tools