Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

POST A REPLY

Dec 29, 2008, 4:54pm   #31
The python is gorgeous, but waaay expensive. I prefer the leather or suede.

I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting for mine to be delivered.
Jan 4, 2009, 1:54am   #32
It's a beautiful bag, but looks heavy.
Is it?
Jan 4, 2009, 8:15am   #33
It is quite heavy with all my stuff in it. The suede is thick, so that adds weight as well. I also have a Chanel GST that is commonly known as really heavy and it is not as heavy as that. The long shoulder strap keeps it really comfortable.
Jan 11, 2009, 4:05am   #34
Science Geek!
I was looking at these yesterday again. I am in love. I am worried about the cost though. I also find the metal closure a bit tricky. It kind of folds down but also has a little lift up lock and I was fiddling for a while. Has anyone else found this?
Jan 11, 2009, 8:43am   #35
Originally Posted by moi et mes sacs
I was looking at these yesterday again. I am in love. I am worried about the cost though. I also find the metal closure a bit tricky. It kind of folds down but also has a little lift up lock and I was fiddling for a while. Has anyone else found this?
It's easy to use after a few tries. I don't have a problem with it at all now. You also don't have to use the little lift up lock.
Jan 13, 2009, 12:15pm   #36
b
Harvey Nichols in London received them.
Jan 16, 2009, 1:56pm   #37
m
any idea hw much is it in harvey nichols? and wat colors n sizes are available?
Jan 16, 2009, 4:04pm   #38
Science Geek!
Originally Posted by bagfan
Harvey Nichols in London received them.
Thats where I saw them
Jan 16, 2009, 6:50pm   #39
f
I am assuming that the one MK is wearing is the Medium size. Can someone verify? Also, I'd love to see some modeling pics of the bag from some of the owners here :) I'm thinking about getting one as well...
Jan 17, 2009, 1:49pm   #40
b
Originally Posted by minimilkz
any idea hw much is it in harvey nichols? and wat colors n sizes are available?
Grey (smoke), black, coral in medium. Black, white in large. I did not pay attention to pouchettes, but there are few. I only looked at the price for medium - 1180. The bags are gorgeous imho.
Jan 17, 2009, 10:00pm   #41
Originally Posted by bagfan
Grey (smoke), black, coral in medium. Black, white in large. I did not pay attention to pouchettes, but there are few. I only looked at the price for medium - 1180. The bags are gorgeous imho.
The smoke is probably pretty! Do you recall what color hardware it had?
Thanks
Jan 18, 2009, 1:18pm   #42
b
Originally Posted by hipnycmom
The smoke is probably pretty! Do you recall what color hardware it had?
Thanks
The smoke was the best for my taste. The hardware is sort of antique bronze - muted. Fits very well the tone of the leather.
Jan 18, 2009, 4:55pm   #43
L
Live Glamourously
I love the yellow clutch!!!! oooo the first one is gorgeous too!
Feb 3, 2009, 12:06pm   #44
"the one and only"
i really think there should be a subforum? or maybe not yet but i see this bag having massive potential to become the next most wanted bag!!
i am getting the pink and smoke one for pre fall!!!
Feb 20, 2009, 2:44pm   #45
d
So I've just bought the PS1 medium in Coral leather and it is beautiful. But I'm still wondering whether to keep it or swap it for one in Smoke. This is the one I have...

OR the grey one on page 2?

THANKS!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler