Home > >

Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

POST A REPLY

Aug 9, 2012, 2:11am   #4411
_
_enila
Just got my medium purple rain PS1 from HGbags today!! My first Proenza and I'm in love!

Aug 9, 2012, 2:45am   #4412
lesparkley
fight on, trojans!
Originally Posted by _enila
Just got my medium purple rain PS1 from HGbags today!! My first Proenza and I'm in love!

Ahhh! I am in LOVE with this bag! Please keep us posted on how it ages (I particularly want to see how the color holds up for this bag)!
Aug 9, 2012, 8:02am   #4413
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥

This is gorgeous!! Such a vivid and beautiful color! What App did you use to take that pic w/the effects?
Aug 9, 2012, 7:00pm   #4414
inherforties
Gorgeous color! Enjoy!
Aug 9, 2012, 7:11pm   #4415
Lvgirl71
I got my PS1 from Erica too, but the medium is Small, for some reason in photos it looks a lot bigger than it does in person:(
Aug 9, 2012, 9:50pm   #4416
_
_enila
Originally Posted by lesparkley
Ahhh! I am in LOVE with this bag! Please keep us posted on how it ages (I particularly want to see how the color holds up for this bag)!
I definitely will keep you all posted!

Quote:
This is gorgeous!! Such a vivid and beautiful color! What App did you use to take that pic w/the effects?
I used picfx!

Quote:
Gorgeous color! Enjoy!
Thank you! I definitely will
Aug 10, 2012, 12:32am   #4417
m
madraykin

WOW!
Aug 10, 2012, 1:11pm   #4418
sheanabelle
pugs for life.
Originally Posted by CarSol
Agree totally. Just got my first PS1 large smoke yesterday (reveal pix soon) and if I am ever able to afford another one I'd love to get military, such a great, versatile color.
great minds. I have the large smoke and my next will be military!
Aug 10, 2012, 1:16pm   #4419
n
nefretiriii
Ooooh congratulations! I saw this bag IRL while in Paris and I must say, the color is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I decided to think about it first and the next day I came back it was GONE!!!! Now banging my head on the wall for it! So got the lipstick red for consolation prize hahahaaa which is my 2nd choice anyway!

Have to say pics dont do the color purple rain justice! It's so stunning IRL!!!!
Aug 13, 2012, 6:51am   #4420
Lvgirl71
Okay finally using my bag I got from Hgbagsonline, now I love it, was thinking at first the PS1 medium would be too small but now I think it's perfect!
Attached Images

Aug 13, 2012, 6:59am   #4421
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^Lvgirl71 - It's gorgeous! Congrats!
Aug 13, 2012, 9:06am   #4422
Lvgirl71
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^Lvgirl71 - It's gorgeous! Congrats!
Thank you! :)
Aug 13, 2012, 9:22am   #4423
Lvgirl71
Does anyone have a suede PS1 bag that regrets buying it? I'm considering the suede but don't want something high maintenance.
Aug 13, 2012, 1:19pm   #4424
caroulemapoulen
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
Does anyone have a suede PS1 bag that regrets buying it? I'm considering the suede but don't want something high maintenance.
I have one in Raspberry suede, and I haven't had any regrets what so ever. It's SO gorgeous in suede, and I do not find it high maintenance at all.
Aug 13, 2012, 1:53pm   #4425
Lvgirl71
Originally Posted by caroulemapoulen

I have one in Raspberry suede, and I haven't had any regrets what so ever. It's SO gorgeous in suede, and I do not find it high maintenance at all.
Ok I was thinking of getting the hot pink or cobalt blue one!! Thanks:)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >