Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

POST A REPLY

Dec 1, 2008, 10:37am   #16
H is for HOCKEY
I the first (navy) one and the clutch (especially it's color).
Dec 3, 2008, 1:02pm   #17
k*d
This bag literally stopped me in my tracks. It's the perfect casual purse.

Details
Dec 11, 2008, 1:57am   #18
l
What a gorgeous bag! Is that suede? What are the dimensions?
Dec 19, 2008, 12:03am   #19
Here is the one I got, the medium in midnight. It is so soft and pretty. The photo doesn't do the color justice.

I'm debating getting the small python from the boutique in Belgium where I got this one. I really liked it, and it is less pricey than it would be to get the medium one in the States. I just sold a bunch of bags, too, so it's doable. I just can't decide!
Dec 23, 2008, 11:00am   #20
i
where can i get these bags online! help please
Dec 23, 2008, 6:08pm   #21
b
Great Oden's Raven!
What a great everyday purse! I love the name of it, too, lol.
Dec 23, 2008, 6:24pm   #22
Originally Posted by indie.pendant
where can i get these bags online! help please
http://www.barneys.com
Dec 26, 2008, 6:52pm   #23
Here's another online store: http://www.kirnazabete.com/catalogse...nSearch=%C2%A0

BTW, I will literally explode if I don't own this bag soon. I am patiently (OK, I am not too patient) waiting for 2 returns to be credited on my Barney's card, so I can get one of these bags. I don't even care about the color. The shape and style has had me drooling for too long. I must own it! NOW!
Dec 26, 2008, 6:54pm   #24
I love this bag. Been thinking about a medium in black or that lovely midnight blue.
Dec 26, 2008, 9:29pm   #25
I've been carrying mine every day for the past week and I didn't think it was possible, but I think I am even more in love with it than I was when I got it! The color in the photos doesn't do it justice (even in the photo I took). It's dark midnight in dim lighting and a rich, beautiful blue in sunlight.

KittyKat65, I totally understand how you feel! The size, shape, and overall look of the bag are absolutely perfect.

I have a small python one coming soon too, and will post photos when it gets here.
Dec 27, 2008, 11:40am   #26
Does anyone know how long the shoulder strap is for the medium bag? I'm wondering if it is long enough to work as a crossbody strap.
Dec 27, 2008, 12:15pm   #27
Originally Posted by ami kio
Does anyone know how long the shoulder strap is for the medium bag? I'm wondering if it is long enough to work as a crossbody strap.
I just measured mine. The strap is adjustable and I have mine on the longest setting, which is about 35 inches from end-to end if you count the hardware clips. The strap drop is 14 inches to the top of the handle. I am 5'8" and can wear it crossbody with no problem, but it sits a little high - the bottom of the bag hangs about mid-hip on me. I'm also not the skinniest person around, so it will probably sit lower on someone shorter and thinner.

Hope that helps!
Dec 27, 2008, 3:01pm   #28
I finally gave in. I ordered the large size in Tobacco Suede from Barneys Madison Ave store - I believe it is the same color as MK Olsen is wearing. It arrives on Wednesday

Last edited Dec 27, 2008 at 3:27pm.
Dec 27, 2008, 11:07pm   #29
Originally Posted by bedhead
I just measured mine. The strap is adjustable and I have mine on the longest setting, which is about 35 inches from end-to end if you count the hardware clips. The strap drop is 14 inches to the top of the handle. I am 5'8" and can wear it crossbody with no problem, but it sits a little high - the bottom of the bag hangs about mid-hip on me. I'm also not the skinniest person around, so it will probably sit lower on someone shorter and thinner.

Hope that helps!
Oh no, that doesn't give me an excuse not to buy it!

Thank you for measuring for me! I must now stalk this bag and see if I can find one to fondle in real life.
Dec 28, 2008, 4:35am   #30
Originally Posted by orchidsuns
I'm not sure if there's already a thread for Proenza Schouler's handbag line, but I searched and nothing came up. I love the bags most, but the clutches are quite nice too. Thoughts on the line?

http://i38.tinypic.com/294rvx4.png
photo credit: Barneys.com
I love this one, its I'm not familiar with this line, I like their clothing though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler