Home > >

PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 20, 2011, 8:31pm   #1
batgirl416's Avatar
Thread Starter
batgirl416
Member
Hi Everyone ---- Thought it would be interesting and useful to have a separate thread dedicated to everyone's PS collection regardless of style, season or age. From the different posts, I notice that some have as many as 10 bags! Hope you can share info and photos of your PS collection! Please, please, please!

@ Elliespurse --- You think this is okay? If not, feel free to delete my thread.

For batgirl416: Here's my first and only PS bag (definitely not the last): PS1 Large Satchel in Smoke.

Apr 20, 2011, 9:39pm   #2
demicouture's Avatar
demicouture
"the one and only"
great thread!! (sticky maybe?)
keep posting until i get my collection ready and i shall too post soon
Apr 20, 2011, 10:00pm   #3
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Yay! I was thinking a thread like this was due.. Thanks for initiating it Batgirl! I've shown my keep all many times already, but this picture really shows off the shade of midnight nicely! This will not be my only contribution either. Only time will tell what my second will be!
Attached Images
 
Apr 21, 2011, 12:14am   #4
batgirl416's Avatar
Thread Starter
batgirl416
Member
Originally Posted by demicouture
great thread!! (sticky maybe?)
keep posting until i get my collection ready and i shall too post soon
@ Demicouture: When I found out how many PS you had in your collection, I just had to start this thread! Looking forward to seeing your PS family --- ummmm... make that clan! P.S. Unfortunately, don't know how to make things into a sticky thread.

Originally Posted by Micole
Yay! I was thinking a thread like this was due.. Thanks for initiating it Batgirl! I've shown my keep all many times already, but this picture really shows off the shade of midnight nicely! This will not be my only contribution either. Only time will tell what my second will be!
@ Micole: You're most welcome! I can never get tired of your keepall midnight! Looking forward to seeing many more of your PS contribution in the future!
Apr 21, 2011, 12:43am   #5
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Originally Posted by demicouture
great thread!! (sticky maybe?)
keep posting until i get my collection ready and i shall too post soon
I'm so excited to see your personal display! You must tell us which one you wear the most often. How are you enjoying the Keep All?
Apr 21, 2011, 1:30am   #6
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Thanks for starting this thread batgirl416, I think it's great with a collection thread. Making it sticky or move to ref lib?


This should also be sticky btw: http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...at-675184.html


Edit: I'll ask Nat to make these two threads sticky.
Apr 21, 2011, 1:52am   #7
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
Fasten your seatbelts, girls. We're going up
Apr 21, 2011, 9:17am   #8
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Originally Posted by Nat
Fasten your seatbelts, girls. We're going up
Sweet!!! Thanks Nat!
Apr 22, 2011, 2:12am   #9
p
piisku_h
Member
Here´s my new Maize medium. I absolutely love everything about it

Apr 22, 2011, 11:00am   #10
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
piisku_h - Gorgeous color!

--

My collection so far, large smoke and xl black
Attached Images
 
Apr 22, 2011, 3:46pm   #11
BooYah's Avatar
BooYah
da original bAgamist
beautiful collections, ladies

please keep them coming!
Apr 22, 2011, 7:28pm   #12
fashionvice's Avatar
fashionvice
Member
Here's my beloved PS1 medium in saddle. I can't wait to give it a friend.
Attached Images
 
Apr 24, 2011, 8:37pm   #13
kmroboto's Avatar
kmroboto
Member
Here's my medium midnight PS1! I got it last week and have been using it non-stop since I love it so. I don't usually wear it with the foxtail (it's too much for work) but today I was feeling sassy and I figured that you've all seen this bag before so why not show it a little differently. Please excuse the crappy phone pics and my pregnant belly



Attached Images
     
Apr 26, 2011, 2:16pm   #14
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by kmroboto
Here's my medium midnight PS1! I got it last week and have been using it non-stop since I love it so. I don't usually wear it with the foxtail (it's too much for work) but today I was feeling sassy and I figured that you've all seen this bag before so why not show it a little differently. Please excuse the crappy phone pics and my pregnant belly



Congrats!! The Midnight is gorgeous and love it more since I got a wallet in this color Thanks for posting!
Apr 28, 2011, 11:35am   #15
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Just an updated pic of my small but growing PS family
Continental and PS1 wallets added.
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools