Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 15, 2012, 11:34pm   #121
A
AuntieMame
Account Deactivated
Saddle SKA, Bronze PS1 Satchel, Burgundy PS11 Mini, and Cherry Suede PS1 Wallet

May 16, 2012, 2:03am   #122
xhaute's Avatar
xhaute
Member
Originally Posted by fumi
wow, what a unique-looking bag!
Thanks so much Fumi, Michole and Acliona!
May 16, 2012, 2:07am   #123
xhaute's Avatar
xhaute
Member
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
xhaute - It's gorgeous!! Congrats!!
Thanks so much Elliespurse!
May 16, 2012, 10:58am   #124
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Originally Posted by AuntieMame
Saddle SKA, Bronze PS1 Satchel, Burgundy PS11 Mini, and Cherry Suede PS1 Wallet

Amazing color combinations! Well done!
May 16, 2012, 2:56pm   #125
scoobiesmomma's Avatar
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by AuntieMame
Saddle SKA, Bronze PS1 Satchel, Burgundy PS11 Mini, and Cherry Suede PS1 Wallet

Great collection! You have a nice little variety of colors and styles.
May 16, 2012, 10:19pm   #126
BellaShoes's Avatar
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Auntie, love the Saddle... your collection is very pretty!
Jun 17, 2012, 11:31pm   #127
Addy's Avatar
Addy
The Odd Mod
I only have one but she is stunning! Lots of compliments!

Small Keepall
Attached Images
 
Jun 18, 2012, 10:19am   #128
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Originally Posted by Addy
I only have one but she is stunning! Lots of compliments!

Small Keepall
So beautiful! I can imagine you get compliments all the time!
Jul 1, 2012, 1:01am   #129
moonx's Avatar
moonx
bagfanatic
PS1 medium in black (bought in 2009 from NAP)
PS1 tote in midnight (bought in 2012 from proenzaschouler.com)
PS1 medium in smoke (FW2011, bought in 2011 from kepris.com)


loving my babies very very much. am looking to add a PS11 to the collection!! price is on the high-side though, so i'm still saving up!!
Attached Images
 
Jul 1, 2012, 1:11am   #130
ehemelay's Avatar
ehemelay
Member
Originally Posted by moonx
PS1 medium in black (bought in 2009 from NAP)
PS1 tote in midnight (bought in 2012 from proenzaschouler.com)
PS1 medium in smoke (FW2011, bought in 2011 from kepris.com)


loving my babies very very much. am looking to add a PS11 to the collection!! price is on the high-side though, so i'm still saving up!!
What a well-rounded group - and they all look to be in fantastic condition!

Which color are you thinking of for the PS11?
Jul 1, 2012, 2:21am   #131
moonx's Avatar
moonx
bagfanatic
thanks for the compliment, >ehemelay !
I'm thinking of the classic black textures leather for PS11, or the navy one with black matte hardware that NAP is carrying on their website currently. black is definitely more versatile and evergreen though :)

Originally Posted by ehemelay

What a well-rounded group - and they all look to be in fantastic condition!

Which color are you thinking of for the PS11?
Jul 1, 2012, 10:22am   #132
BellaShoes's Avatar
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Originally Posted by moonx
PS1 medium in black (bought in 2009 from NAP)
PS1 tote in midnight (bought in 2012 from proenzaschouler.com)
PS1 medium in smoke (FW2011, bought in 2011 from kepris.com)


loving my babies very very much. am looking to add a PS11 to the collection!! price is on the high-side though, so i'm still saving up!!
Gorgeous! Love the midnight tote!
Jul 1, 2012, 11:06am   #133
moonx's Avatar
moonx
bagfanatic
Originally Posted by BellaShoes

Gorgeous! Love the midnight tote!
Thank u, >BellaShoes !!
Jul 1, 2012, 12:19pm   #134
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Originally Posted by moonx
PS1 medium in black (bought in 2009 from NAP)
PS1 tote in midnight (bought in 2012 from proenzaschouler.com)
PS1 medium in smoke (FW2011, bought in 2011 from kepris.com)


loving my babies very very much. am looking to add a PS11 to the collection!! price is on the high-side though, so i'm still saving up!!
Beautiful! Do you have a favorite?
Jul 1, 2012, 8:52pm   #135
moonx's Avatar
moonx
bagfanatic
Originally Posted by Micole

Beautiful! Do you have a favorite?

Thank u >Micole!! :)
I love the 2 mediums very much - they're a good size and both colors are very versatile. I use the tote mostly when I need to carry my laptop to and from work. It's kinda heavy though as its larger and because of the hardware.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools