Home > >

PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

POST A REPLY

Apr 2, 2012, 10:30pm   #76
CourtneyMc22
Dreaming of NYC....
Originally Posted by schadenfreude
Ah!!! Wow! Now that's what I'm talking about. Perfect..... THANK YOU! I bought a large PS1 over the weekend as a daily work bag, but wanted to make sure a medium could handle it all before I started branching out into other colors. Yay!!!
Well, great! I always try to find information like this on tPF, so I try to provide it when I can for other posters.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:44am   #77
leamb
Tangerine PS1 Pouch super stuffed!

Prada long wallet, key pouch, LeSportsac tissue holder miscellaneous items, Raybans- aviators, earphones, lipbalm, iPhone travel charger and iPhone (which i was using for the picture)
Apr 21, 2012, 3:57am   #78
f
flyback
i can't believe the PS11 can fit an ipad. cool.
now i have to rethink whether to get the ps1 or the ps11!
May 18, 2012, 8:58pm   #79
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
A general PS1 Medium comment, with respect to size, I am surprised as to how small the medium is... it was rather full today with my normal load, and everything must be in its place. This baby is my first PS1, I also have the SKA which is huge. I will take a look at the large PS1 for the next one.

Regardless....it's still pure, unadulterated love.

Today, Neon Coral PS1 Medium
Balenciaga Money Wallet
Balenciaga Coin Purse
Prada M/U bag (carries all the loose stuff)
Tom Ford Sunnies Case
Hugo Boss Eye Glass case
Pepper Spray in the inside zipper
Cell phone went in the outside pouch
Attached Images

May 19, 2012, 8:37pm   #80
ehemelay
Originally Posted by BellaShoes
A general PS1 Medium comment, with respect to size, I am surprised as to how small the medium is... it was rather full today with my normal load, and everything must be in its place. This baby is my first PS1, I also have the SKA which is huge. I will take a look at the large PS1 for the next one.

Regardless....it's still pure, unadulterated love.

Today, Neon Coral PS1 Medium
Balenciaga Money Wallet
Balenciaga Coin Purse
Prada M/U bag (carries all the loose stuff)
Tom Ford Sunnies Case
Hugo Boss Eye Glass case
Pepper Spray in the inside zipper
Cell phone went in the outside pouch
Yep, that's pretty much what my Medium holds as well. I always carry my cell phones in the front pocket (in the Large PS1, too), so that doesn't bother me.

A lot of people compare the Medium PS1 to the Bal City, but I feel like it's smaller.

I love my Tobacco suede, but if I buy any more PS1s, they'll be the Large size. The proportion is different so it has a more utilitarian "look," but the size is better suited to my needs.
May 19, 2012, 9:07pm   #81
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Originally Posted by ehemelay
Yep, that's pretty much what my Medium holds as well. I always carry my cell phones in the front pocket (in the Large PS1, too), so that doesn't bother me.

A lot of people compare the Medium PS1 to the Bal City, but I feel like it's smaller.

I love my Tobacco suede, but if I buy any more PS1s, they'll be the Large size. The proportion is different so it has a more utilitarian "look," but the size is better suited to my needs.
Absolutely agree with you, smaller than the City. I have room to wiggle in the City, not in the Medium PS1. I am going to drop by Nordies tomorrow and try the Large PS1.... I suppose I could downsize the Prada makeup bag but the moment I do not have the essential emergency bits, I am CERTAIN I will need them
May 20, 2012, 12:30pm   #82
Micole
Absolutely agree with you, smaller than the City. I have room to wiggle in the City, not in the Medium PS1. I am going to drop by Nordies tomorrow and try the Large PS1.... I suppose I could downsize the Prada makeup bag but the moment I do not have the essential emergency bits, I am CERTAIN I will need them
I remember being struck (not in a bad way) by how small the medium PS1 actually is. When you have any size KA, it is a perfect alternative. I use the interior zipped compartment as a "makeup bag" to carry whatever I'm going to need for touch-ups throughout the day.. It's perfect for lipstick, liner, mascara and powder, and you don't have to fish through all the products you won't be needing!
May 20, 2012, 9:16pm   #83
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
I dropped by Nordies today.... I definitely need a large PS1 I am a little blue....
May 20, 2012, 11:14pm   #84
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
I dropped by Nordies today.... I definitely need a large PS1 I am a little blue....
No longer blue! I found a Neon Coral PS1 in large, YAY!!!!
May 20, 2012, 11:23pm   #85
ehemelay
No longer blue! I found a Neon Coral PS1 in large, YAY!!!!
Yay!! Coral is such a lovely color. Are you keeping the Medium as well?
May 31, 2012, 2:22pm   #86
o
onogan
essentials
Attached Images

Jun 27, 2012, 9:03pm   #87
pinkpol15h
l'espritdel'escalier
NOT mine. Belongs toMs. Frances Kwon of Pinkhorrorshow :)
Attached Images

Sep 7, 2012, 1:37am   #88
e
eedewhog
Dee
This is my :

BV wallet
Ray ban sunny
make-up purse
organizer
camera

Raspberry PS 1 medium
Sep 7, 2012, 1:47am   #89
e
eedewhog
Dee
Help, i can't post my photo here..
Sep 7, 2012, 2:34am   #90
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by eedewhog
Help, i can't post my photo here..
Have you tried to click "Go Advanced" in the reply box below, and then click manage attachments?

I'd like to see your pic
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >