Home > >

P.S. - Let's Chat!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 3, 2011, 11:28pm   #61
Micole's Avatar
Micole
Member
Okay. You've done it. You've convinced me this is the next one I want! I'm thinking perhaps come fall I'll go for Birch. My Keep All is large, so maybe I should be thinking medium? What do you think? What a fabulous color for this style. Thank you for the great pics!
May 4, 2011, 12:10am   #62
cali_to_ny's Avatar
cali_to_ny
Member
^^Thanks! I think the medium would also be awesome in Birch since the proportions and shape are similar. The large PS1 holds quite a bit so if you don't have to carry books or files, the medium is probably a more practical size. I'm planning on a medium next, maybe in maize or kelly green.
May 4, 2011, 12:28am   #63
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
^^^ your Birch is stunning, cali! I saw this color IRL at Barneys, but in the X-Large size. I couldn't stop staring at it and tried it on multiple times. The color is quite versatile and beautiful at the same time.

I think a Medium in Maize (which I obviously love) or Kelly Green will be a fantastic addition to your collection.
May 4, 2011, 12:33am   #64
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
Oh, and I don't know why I posted yesterday that I was on the fence about my Smoke Medium. When I first received it, the bad fluorescent lighting at my work made the color look just ok. Once I took it home and saw it in natural light, it was TRUE LOVE.

Haven't had a chance to take pics of my Smoke, but will do so in the next day or so. I've stayed true to my original plan: one pop and one neutral PS1. Maize and Smoke!!!
May 6, 2011, 1:54pm   #65
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
I'm loving the colors this spring, especially the kelly green and maize. They will soon be sold out though when the fall colors are released.. I got the kelly green wallet and really love the color, but I'm now wondering if I should get a bag too?
May 6, 2011, 2:01pm   #66
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
I'm loving the colors this spring, especially the kelly green and maize. They will soon be sold out though when the fall colors are released.. I got the kelly green wallet and really love the color, but I'm now wondering if I should get a bag too?
hmmm... are you thinking about the Medium or the Large in kelly green? Or perhaps one of the other styles?
May 6, 2011, 2:11pm   #67
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by riry
hmmm... are you thinking about the Medium or the Large in kelly green? Or perhaps one of the other styles?
I was thinking the Medium, the size is great for this color I think. I had bright colored (sang&moutarde) Bal Work last year though, they were perhaps more the size of the Large Keep All. I'm also thinking of a Keep All but in a more neutral color.
May 6, 2011, 2:18pm   #68
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
I was thinking the Medium, the size is great for this color I think. I had bright colored (sang&moutarde) Bal Work last year though, they were perhaps more the size of the Large Keep All. I'm also thinking of a Keep All but in a more neutral color.
It's a difficult decision, indeed! Do you have any other bright medium-sized bags? Or, are there any bright Medium PS1s for F/W that you have your eye on? Perhaps that will help you decide whether to get kelly green now or wait until later...

btw- I love Sang. I had a Sang Twiggy for just a brief time, and fell in love with the color.
May 6, 2011, 2:30pm   #69
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by riry
It's a difficult decision, indeed! Do you have any other bright medium-sized bags? Or, are there any bright Medium PS1s for F/W that you have your eye on? Perhaps that will help you decide whether to get kelly green now or wait until later...

btw- I love Sang. I had a Sang Twiggy for just a brief time, and fell in love with the color.
I'm lacking in bright colored bags right now. I've also been eying the Moss suede at HGBags, it looks like a suede version of Kelly Green? The FW colors are really nice too, there are some I like but the Kelly Green is amazing (right now at least).
May 6, 2011, 2:49pm   #70
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
Then a Kelly Green Medium sounds perfect for you! But I love the Moss suede... it's the same as Grass, no?
May 6, 2011, 2:59pm   #71
Elliespurse's Avatar
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^I have also been thinking if Moss and Grass are the same, but the pics are very different. I know PS is supplying some colors to select stores, or the stores are not ordering the same.

The Kelly Green Medium would be great, I think the leather looks a bit more saturated than the suede too?
May 6, 2011, 3:32pm   #72
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
I saw a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL Grass suede Large at a boutique. The color was saturated and clean. But then at Barneys, I saw a Medium Grass suede and it was faded and so,so dirty.

Me thinks that the Kelly Green Medium would be the better investment.
May 6, 2011, 3:38pm   #73
p
phathoe
I <3 my Jumbo
riry, have you gotten jean transfer on your maize?

Originally Posted by riry
I saw a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL Grass suede Large at a boutique. The color was saturated and clean. But then at Barneys, I saw a Medium Grass suede and it was faded and so,so dirty.

Me thinks that the Kelly Green Medium would be the better investment.
May 6, 2011, 3:47pm   #74
riry's Avatar
riry
*content*
Originally Posted by phathoe
riry, have you gotten jean transfer on your maize?
I found Vectra spray on footwearetc.com

Btw, I did test spots using both Vectra and Apple Garde, but liked the results of Vectra the best.
May 6, 2011, 4:12pm   #75
Mediana's Avatar
Mediana
~Travelista~
Ellies YES, I think you should get some color to you collection. Kelly Green would be perfect!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools