Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Owners of Red PS1, Any Fading Issues?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 13, 2012, 9:06pm   #1
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
This is to all the owners of any red PS1 bags, (I am thinking of getting a true/lipstick red PS1), have any of you had any fading or discolouration issues? How long have you had the bag for? Thanks!
Aug 13, 2012, 10:03pm   #2
Nanaz's Avatar
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
This is to all the owners of any red PS1 bags, (I am thinking of getting a true/lipstick red PS1), have any of you had any fading or discolouration issues? How long have you had the bag for? Thanks!
Hi girl friend. You and me in Proenza LOL. This is so funny. I just can't get it out of my head either.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:07pm   #3
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Nanaz
Hi girl friend. You and me in Proenza LOL. This is so funny. I just can't get it out of my head either.
Lmao!! Good to see you here friend! Bals and PS seem to both have that edginess in common. I recall us having a convo about us both wanting a PS lol. What colour are you looking for?
Aug 13, 2012, 10:23pm   #4
Nanaz's Avatar
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
Lmao!! Good to see you here friend! Bals and PS seem to both have that edginess in common. I recall us having a convo about us both wanting a PS lol. What colour are you looking for?
You are so right. I am getting a Black one for my first Proenza.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:28pm   #5
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Nanaz
You are so right. I am getting a Black one for my first Proenza.
Did you get it yet. I'm thinking of a black as well. Have you heard anything about fading issues on their black?
Aug 13, 2012, 10:33pm   #6
Nanaz's Avatar
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
Did you get it yet. I'm thinking of a black as well. Have you heard anything about fading issues on their black?
No i haven't gotten it. I am trying to find one with Black hardware. I haven't heard any thing about Black yet but i am not going to worry about it so much.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:35pm   #7
Nanaz's Avatar
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
Lmao!! Good to see you here friend! Bals and PS seem to both have that edginess in common. I recall us having a convo about us both wanting a PS lol. What colour are you looking for?
I wish i could find the Neon Coral or this purple one. It is gorgeous.
Attached Images
 
Aug 13, 2012, 10:35pm   #8
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Nanaz
No i haven't gotten it. I am trying to find one with Black hardware. I haven't heard any thing about Black yet but i am not going to worry about it so much.
Do they have black hardware? I've only seen gold, silver and gunmetal.
Based on the pic I think there is on hgbags.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:36pm   #9
Nanaz's Avatar
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
Do they have black hardware? I've only seen gold, silver and gunmetal.
I will find out tomorrow.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:41pm   #10
yoyotomatoe's Avatar
Thread Starter
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Nanaz
I will find out tomorrow.
Lol I just commented on your thread. Yeah girl, the one you want is black hw. I thought it might've been gunmetal but it's not. They have a black w/ gunmetal on hgbags. GL doll!
Aug 13, 2012, 10:43pm   #11
Nanaz's Avatar
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
Lol I just commented on your thread. Yeah girl, the one you want is black hw. I thought it might've been gunmetal but it's not. They have a black w/ gunmetal on hgbags. GL doll!
Thank you. Same to you. The search is on.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools