Home > >

The New PS1 Tote!

POST A REPLY

Jan 3, 2012, 4:54pm   #31
CourtneyMc22
Dreaming of NYC....
Originally Posted by anmldr1
i ended up returning the bag...it was too red and the navy wasn't fun enough...the front flap does open...i really liked the style of the bag...waiting to see if one in orchid comes out:)
I haven't had the opportunity to see this bag in person, is there anyway you could describe what "kind" of red it is? Meaning, is it a true fire engine red or does it look pink or orange-y red in person?? I initially bought a persimmon PS1 last season and returned it b/c it was more of a blood orange red. If I'm buying a red bag I like it to be "primary color RED," ha!! Thanks for any input!
Jan 3, 2012, 5:59pm   #32
anmldr1
it was a true fire engine red...the pics i posted are true to color
Jan 13, 2012, 2:13am   #33
cali_to_ny
Saw these at Barney's today and the long strap definitely fits cross body. I love the dual shoulder handles so much more than the single handle of the regular ps1's. definitely going on my wish list!!
Feb 24, 2012, 11:10pm   #34
anmldr1
i just got my ps1 tote in orchid...i love the color...just wondering if anyone has one and has carried it cross-body....do the handles get in the way? they don't seem to lay properly
Feb 25, 2012, 3:50pm   #35
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
Originally Posted by anmldr1
i just got my ps1 tote in orchid...i love the color...just wondering if anyone has one and has carried it cross-body....do the handles get in the way? they don't seem to lay properly
Oooo! Do you have pictures of your orchid beauty?
May 21, 2012, 8:15am   #36
Shivadiva
Love this style in neon coral - are there any modeling pics of this bag?
May 21, 2012, 11:44am   #37
Cacau
I think this tote is amazing, especially in having the longer strap... beautiful and practical!!! It is definitely on my wish list, although somewhat down the line since totes aren't my favourite type of bag :P
May 25, 2012, 10:01pm   #38
r
roanth
This bag looks like a great option. I'm interested in this or the PS1 Keep All (probably small). I'm thinking about something my laptop would fit in. I love that this has a cross body and shoulder strap option. Does it sit? Any modeling pictures? My other issue is cost compared to the Keep All. This shape of this reminds me of a Bal Velo, which I was interested in/stalking but think it's a little too biker for me and I have quality concerns as well. I have now a Givenchy Pandora, which I super love because the crossbody/shoulder strap option is so totally functional.
May 29, 2012, 5:13am   #39
o
ohinuj
I just got my own navy tote. I LUUUV it! Early birthday present to myself.
Last edited May 29, 2012 at 5:14am. Reason: mispelling
May 29, 2012, 7:34am   #40
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by ohinuj
I just got my own navy tote. I LUUUV it! Early birthday present to myself.
Congrats and enjoy this beauty.
May 30, 2012, 1:23am   #41
o
ohinuj
Originally Posted by Mediana
Congrats and enjoy this beauty.
Will do! Im looking at a Ps1 pochette now.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >