Home > >

My splash of Citron anyone? PICS!

POST A REPLY

May 17, 2012, 10:00pm   #1
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Hello!

I came across this photo as I was posting in the Celebrity Style thread, Jessica Seinfeld at the premiere of 'What to expect....' and the Citron Pouchette literally made me gasp...

This is the photo:

A conversation with my fashionista BFF, a little online research between me and the aforementioned fashionista... 3 days later, I came home to a little box from Bergdorf's today.....
May 17, 2012, 10:05pm   #2
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
A few front shots... the color captures differently, but photos don't do it justice!

The hardware is antique brass, not tarnished.. it's just the sunlight.

May 17, 2012, 10:10pm   #3
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
OMG!!!! I loveeeeee it!! It's truly stunning, I don't know why but I just can't get enough of this color!! I really MUST get a little piece of it some how!! Gorgeous, enjoy the heck out of it Bella!
May 17, 2012, 10:14pm   #4
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Scoobie!!!!!! I am so happy you were first to chime in! I will post outfit pics to show off it's versatility! I have seen it styled with pink, cobalt, black, white,... it's amazing in real life! Honestly, I would say it is trend but on trend; every S/S to come, why would you not crave a pop of color?! When is a pop of color out of style? LOVE!
May 17, 2012, 10:20pm   #5
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
It's so bright and cheery...how could you not just love it!!! I think maybe I will get it in a wallet and if I can handle all of that gorgeous color maybe something more... Can't wait to see your pairings so I can continue to ohh and ahh and drool incessantly!
May 17, 2012, 10:34pm   #6
Micole
I believe that when you love something, it's never out of style, trend or no trend. It's such a stunner. Congratulations lady!
May 17, 2012, 10:47pm   #7
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
This color is amazing!! Congrats!!
May 17, 2012, 10:47pm   #8
Dark Ennui
Wow! Such lovely leather too! Congrats on your amazing new bag.
May 17, 2012, 10:48pm   #9
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
It's so bright and cheery...how could you not just love it!!! I think maybe I will get it in a wallet and if I can handle all of that gorgeous color maybe something more... Can't wait to see your pairings so I can continue to ohh and ahh and drool incessantly!
Grab a continental in Citron!
May 17, 2012, 10:49pm   #10
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Originally Posted by Micole
I believe that when you love something, it's never out of style, trend or no trend. It's such a stunner. Congratulations lady!
Thanks love! It is so true, your take on trend... Embrace the individuality and carry yourself with confidence.... the rest falls into place
May 17, 2012, 10:50pm   #11
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
Originally Posted by Elliespurse
This color is amazing!! Congrats!!
Originally Posted by Dark Ennui
Wow! Such lovely leather too! Congrats on your amazing new bag.
Thank you so much ladies! I am excited to start creative pairings
May 17, 2012, 11:48pm   #12
Megs
I love bags
I've been seriously wanting to add this color to my collection as well, it looks stunning in your pictures!
May 17, 2012, 11:50pm   #13
schadenfreude
really
Gorgeous!!! Looking forward to seeing how you style it.
May 18, 2012, 12:05am   #14
trigirl
It is gorgeous!! Congrats!
May 18, 2012, 8:15am   #15
Silversun
It's beautiful! Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >