Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

My Brand New PS11 !!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 22, 2012, 3:59am   #1
Noramor's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
This is a picture from my blog
The DHL courier came to my work yesterday with this fantastic beauty.... Maybe you can spot the Chanel PST that I wore this day in the background?
Attached Images
 
Feb 22, 2012, 4:27am   #2
Elliespurse's Avatar
TPF Moderator
^Gorgeous! Congrats on two great bags!
Feb 22, 2012, 8:04am   #3
alyra's Avatar
Member
Beautiful! I'm still absolutely in love with mine. I think you'll be very happy with it. :)
Feb 23, 2012, 2:22am   #4
Silversun's Avatar
Member
Absolutely gorgeous! What a fantastic pictures.
Feb 28, 2012, 9:58am   #5
Noramor's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Thank you all of you :-) I absolutely love this bag! And it's even more practical than I thought.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Feb 28, 2012, 12:43pm   #6
kiwishopper's Avatar
Member
This PS11 bos has a very unique look, and it is growing on me (not a good thing for me lol)! I would love to see mod pictures, I know there are some floating around here but I don't think any of us would mind seeing more. Pretty please?
Feb 28, 2012, 2:50pm   #7
leboudoir's Avatar
Member
i want one too!!! she's a beaut!
Feb 28, 2012, 4:11pm   #8
Noramor's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Here's two modeling pics for you Kiwishopper ;-)
I'm winterholiday and only have my phone to take pictures with, but I'm planning on more pictures on my blog http://www.mybeautifulbag.me tomorrow.



Name:  image-3432010345.jpg
Views: 1556
Size:  270.0 KB



Name:  image-1702978771.jpg
Views: 1294
Size:  375.6 KB

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Feb 28, 2012, 10:39pm   #9
ehemelay's Avatar
Member
^ ^ ^ It's beautiful! Such a classic, structured look. Every time I see a photo of someone wearing the PS11, I want it more...
Feb 29, 2012, 8:48am   #10
Anna_525's Avatar
Mom to 2 great kids
Oh Noramor, I just read your blog and the one in particular about selling your bags and the reason for doing so hit home with me! I am contemplating between getting a PS11 vs. Celine Box Bag vs. Chanel flap next month. My justification for getting the Chanel flap is because my daughter will inherit it one day! But my life is soooo not about partying, and I can't even see myself wearing it to work everyday! (well maybe I can). The Celine box bag is just way too expensive, I will be racked with guilt buying it. The PS11 hits the spot, though - right size, great looking bag, beautiful quality - and with your mod pics, it is just making me lean towards getting that instead of the two others! Congratulations on a great bag!
Mar 18, 2012, 4:21pm   #11
Noramor's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Anna_525
Oh Noramor, I just read your blog and the one in particular about selling your bags and the reason for doing so hit home with me! I am contemplating between getting a PS11 vs. Celine Box Bag vs. Chanel flap next month. My justification for getting the Chanel flap is because my daughter will inherit it one day! But my life is soooo not about partying, and I can't even see myself wearing it to work everyday! (well maybe I can). The Celine box bag is just way too expensive, I will be racked with guilt buying it. The PS11 hits the spot, though - right size, great looking bag, beautiful quality - and with your mod pics, it is just making me lean towards getting that instead of the two others! Congratulations on a great bag!
Thank you so much Anna! - and sorry about my late response

I've just had to take a real good look at myself, my life and which bags fits in there with me. It's good sometimes to do that I think
I love my PS11 more every day and I can really strongly recommend it

Now I'm really excited about what you decide to buy - please please let me know!!
Mar 18, 2012, 4:23pm   #12
Noramor's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Another picture from my blog
Attached Images
 
Mar 18, 2012, 4:24pm   #13
Noramor's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by ehemelay
^ ^ ^ It's beautiful! Such a classic, structured look. Every time I see a photo of someone wearing the PS11, I want it more...
Thank you Ehemelay,
- I love this bag!!
Mar 18, 2012, 5:15pm   #14
Anna_525's Avatar
Mom to 2 great kids
Originally Posted by Noramor
Thank you so much Anna! - and sorry about my late response

I've just had to take a real good look at myself, my life and which bags fits in there with me. It's good sometimes to do that I think
I love my PS11 more every day and I can really strongly recommend it

Now I'm really excited about what you decide to buy - please please let me know!!
Oooh gosh, this has been a hard debate for me. I ended up purchasing a large electric blue Celine box after seeing one pop up online for a good price, it was too hard to pass! It was 1k less than retail! It will be shipped to me next week...I still love, love, love the PS11, especially the saddle color! And now the tote is calling my name, too....my next purchase will have to be the PS11!!
Mar 18, 2012, 5:47pm   #15
m
Member
Noramor, I absolutely love your PS11! It is such a chic bag, so elegant! You look so cute in your modeling pics! This bag is def on my wishlist now! Congratulations and enjoy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler  
TOP

Thread Tools