Home Premier Designers Proenza Schouler

Extremely distressing!

POST A REPLY

Aug 19, 2012, 1:11am   #1
LV Lover & GamerGirl
Im out and about with family now... And this just happened! Ive already lost one screw and now the other just got unscrewed and I cant find it cause i am outside on the streets. I dont wanna look like a nut bending down and looking for a loose screw.
And ive got a whole day of shopping to go. Aggh. :(
Attached Images

Aug 19, 2012, 1:14am   #2
LV Lover & GamerGirl
Where do i get the same screws??? What a dissappointment...
Aug 19, 2012, 1:29am   #3
TPF Moderator
^ so sorry about the rivet loss, a PS retailer should be able to help or if bought at HGBags they seems to have spares too see this post http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...l#post22646498

Hope you gets it repaired.
Aug 19, 2012, 11:54am   #4
Oh no! I hope you find replacement screws easily.
Aug 19, 2012, 1:29pm   #5
♥♥♥
Sad. I hope you can get a replacement!
Aug 19, 2012, 8:59pm   #6
LV Lover & GamerGirl
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
Sad. I hope you can get a replacement!
Originally Posted by inherforties
Oh no! I hope you find replacement screws easily.
Thank you ladies for your support. :)

Originally Posted by Elliespurse
^ so sorry about the rivet loss, a PS retailer should be able to help or if bought at HGBags they seems to have spares too see this post http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-s...l#post22646498

Hope you gets it repaired.
Thank you so much Elliespurse! Will e-mail Hgbags..yes I did get it from them.. Was actually going to order a black Large PS1 from them when they have it in stock... I wonder if I should still get another PS1 considering this dilemma Im faced with or am I better off getting a Balenciaga Velo or the Dior Granville both in black. :(
Aug 19, 2012, 9:30pm   #7
LV Lover & GamerGirl
I figured since I already started a thread on the clasp I might as well show the other faults Ive had with this bag. I really thought of this bag as my purple holy grail bag. I love the form and the function... But this has been too much to bear....
Ive had this bag since November 2011. Problems started appearing in the first week Ive had it. I use it alternately with my other bags. Never did an actual reveal here because was a bit heartbroken with the quality.
Pics included below...

Name:  image-4226373576.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  473.0 KB

1. Unattached clasp from lost rivets/screws

Name:  image-2811327112.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  561.1 KB

2. Holes in the leather at the same area... Checked inside of bag, no holes and I do not carry sharp objects in my bag.

Name:  image-414789259.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  481.1 KB

3. Peeling of leather at the edge of clasp.
Attached Images

Aug 19, 2012, 9:37pm   #8
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by Yeva
Thank you ladies for your support. :)

Thank you so much Elliespurse! Will e-mail Hgbags..yes I did get it from them.. Was actually going to order a black Large PS1 from them when they have it in stock... I wonder if I should still get another PS1 considering this dilemma Im faced with or am I better off getting a Balenciaga Velo or the Dior Granville both in black. :(
OP, you should get whatever your little heart desires. From what I have read 2012 PS1's have gotten better in terms of quality. Look around and see what really makes your heart go pitter patter.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Proenza Schouler