Home > >

Cherry Bomb!!! Bright Red Pouch Reveal :)

POST A REPLY

Mar 14, 2012, 7:56pm   #1
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
The bag arrived! It's so so so cute! However, I'm wondering if the color is indeed maybe a tad TOO bright??

Not sure yet if I am going to keep it, but it is a little firecracker though, that's for sure

And since I ordered from Bergdorfs, no tax!

Mar 14, 2012, 8:36pm   #2
Silversun
So lovely!
Mar 14, 2012, 10:04pm   #3
trigirl
Well...since I just got the pochette in bright red you know I am going to say that I love it!! I think it is a gorgeous color.
Mar 14, 2012, 10:07pm   #4
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
I love the color! Congrats the Pouch is the right size for a little bright color!
Mar 14, 2012, 10:58pm   #5
ehemelay
^ ^ ^ Gorgeous! I agree with Elliespurse, a Pouch is the perfect size/style for such a bold color. It looks like you are 100% ready for fun.
Mar 14, 2012, 11:00pm   #6
m
momo721
Your new pouch is sooo cute! I love the color- def not too bright! Enjoy!
Mar 14, 2012, 11:41pm   #7
mellowdee
it's like melody.
That bag. Is. Gorgeous. BEAUTIFUL. I love that vibrant red! It's phenom.
Mar 15, 2012, 4:34am   #8
M
Mulberry_Love
I love it! Such a great colour.
It looks good on you too!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 11:24am   #9
hui__hui
Love our bright reds!
Mar 15, 2012, 11:42am   #10
kitcat
please keep it! It looks so cute on you and just the right amount of bright to it! I love this red lipstick color in the pouch! congrats!
Mar 15, 2012, 1:34pm   #11
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Thanks everyone! The thing is though, I'm just not sure it's "red" enough and what I mean by that is in certain lights it can look like a very deep neon orange or even a little pinkish red. I'm not sure if I'm feeling the love for it like I did for my Tobacco Suede. I absolutely adore the pouch style though, no question about that. I'm just not sure if perhaps I'd prefer another color in it. We'll see...
Mar 15, 2012, 5:49pm   #12
lilmissb
puppy ♥
Congrats StarBrite! I love the bright red. It looks fab on you though so I def think you should have a pouch style no matter what colour it is. What do you think of the colour in comparison to last seasons tangerine? I still can't decide which one I like better and can't justify both!!!
Mar 15, 2012, 5:59pm   #13
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Originally Posted by lilmissb
Congrats StarBrite! I love the bright red. It looks fab on you though so I def think you should have a pouch style no matter what colour it is. What do you think of the colour in comparison to last seasons tangerine? I still can't decide which one I like better and can't justify both!!!
I haven't really seen Tangerine all that much. I only came across it once at Barneys and it was way orange. You can definitely see the difference. I'm not an orange lover so the Bright Red would be my choice between the two for sure!
Mar 15, 2012, 8:21pm   #14
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Couple more modeling shots. Still not sure what I'm doing with the bag yet

Flash:

No Flash:
Mar 15, 2012, 8:46pm   #15
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Originally Posted by lilmissb
And here is a photo of Tangerine for reference. You can clearly see there is a big difference in color.

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >