Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Black beauty is here - pics

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 17, 2012, 7:41pm   #16
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
Originally Posted by Nanaz
This is the Medium size.
Thank you ladies.
It looks bigger than I expected. I like the proportions of the medium better than the large. It's so gorgeous, I especially love it against your white pants.

Does yours have the black painted hardware from last season?
Aug 17, 2012, 9:35pm   #17
pree's Avatar
pree
Member
She's lovely! Congrats!
I have the same bag. I alternate between this and my Nut Marcie as my work bag, and it's holding up well! The PS black leather is great!
Aug 17, 2012, 10:06pm   #18
Nanaz's Avatar
Thread Starter
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by drati
It looks bigger than I expected. I like the proportions of the medium better than the large. It's so gorgeous, I especially love it against your white pants.

Does yours have the black painted hardware from last season?
Yes it does. I like the med size too. It is perfect and very functional for me.
Aug 18, 2012, 11:46pm   #19
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
Originally Posted by Nanaz
Yes it does. I like the med size too. It is perfect and very functional for me.
How does this size compare to a Bal city or part time? And how does the strap length compare to that of the part time please?

Thanks, your pictures are seriously tempting me. I love it on you.
Aug 19, 2012, 2:55am   #20
KayuuKathey's Avatar
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
Perfection!!!
Aug 19, 2012, 11:04am   #21
Shoegal30's Avatar
Shoegal30
Member
Love it....I'm always happy to see someone with a PS1 :)
Aug 19, 2012, 9:52pm   #22
Megs's Avatar
Megs
I love bags
A classic beauty!! Enjoy her!
Aug 19, 2012, 10:04pm   #23
Yeva's Avatar
Yeva
LV Lover & GamerGirl
Congratulations!! Its gorgeous!
Aug 20, 2012, 7:29am   #24
Nanaz's Avatar
Thread Starter
Nanaz
member
Thank you every one. I LOVE it so much.
Aug 20, 2012, 7:43am   #25
Nanaz's Avatar
Thread Starter
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by drati
How does this size compare to a Bal city or part time? And how does the strap length compare to that of the part time please?

Thanks, your pictures are seriously tempting me. I love it on you.
I ordered a Citron color also but ended up returning it. Already thinking about getting a happy color LOL. Here is a picture If you leave the knot on the strap which i like on the lighter color but not on my Black one. I would say with the Knot on the strap it hangs as low as the City. I can carry every thing that i had in a City in my Proenze too. It is really roomy and it expands. I don't carry much with me but so far i could fit my wallet, glasses, make up bag, keys, cell phone, and very thin jacket. You should try one in person and i am positive that you will like it.
Attached Images
 
Aug 20, 2012, 6:56pm   #26
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
^^^ Oh I adore citron on you. So gorgeous. But not as versatile as black, for sure. Oh I am so tempted now to get black. Thanks for all the info. So without the knot, would the bag hang as low as a Bal part time?

And please keep posting pictures, I can't get enough of them.
Aug 20, 2012, 8:44pm   #27
Nanaz's Avatar
Thread Starter
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by drati
^^^ Oh I adore citron on you. So gorgeous. But not as versatile as black, for sure. Oh I am so tempted now to get black. Thanks for all the info. So without the knot, would the bag hang as low as a Bal part time?

And please keep posting pictures, I can't get enough of them.
Thank you. I adore Citron too but I might not get enough use out of it and it is too expensive to be sitting in my closet.
I normally don't carry PT and i love the Work so i am not sure how low the PT really hangs. Without the knot Proenza hangs lower than the PT. I think PT hangs about under my rib cage but Proenza comes down lower as you can see in my other pictures.
I will try to post some more pics tomorrow.
Aug 21, 2012, 9:39am   #28
Nanaz's Avatar
Thread Starter
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by drati
^^^ Oh I adore citron on you. So gorgeous. But not as versatile as black, for sure. Oh I am so tempted now to get black. Thanks for all the info. So without the knot, would the bag hang as low as a Bal part time?

And please keep posting pictures, I can't get enough of them.
Here you go drati. I took some more this morning and still love it.
Attached Images
      
Aug 22, 2012, 12:02am   #29
drati's Avatar
drati
by the sea
Originally Posted by Nanaz
Here you go drati. I took some more this morning and still love it.
I just love it on you. Love how you pair it with light clothes and colours, it really lets the bag speak.

It looks to hang similarly low to the part time -- a nice length. I like it shorter too with the knot, great to have both options.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:44pm   #30
Nanaz's Avatar
Thread Starter
Nanaz
member
Originally Posted by drati
I just love it on you. Love how you pair it with light clothes and colours, it really lets the bag speak.

It looks to hang similarly low to the part time -- a nice length. I like it shorter too with the knot, great to have both options.
drati - Some new pictures for you.
Attached Images
   
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools