PurseForum

PurseForum (http://forum.purseblog.com/)
-   Kooba (http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/)
-   -   Simply MUST have this Kooba! (http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/simply-must-have-this-kooba-711681.html)

inareverie85 Oct 22, 2011 11:22am

Simply MUST have this Kooba!

So I've been hunting like mad for any Kooba 'Dakota' Piped Seams Hobo (in either Beige or Mocha), and Ive had zero luck! I must say, I am in love with the pictures I'm seeing of this bag, and I haven't wanted a Kooba so badly in a good while!

To any of you girls who regularly see what Koobas are on E-bay or Bonanza, does this one come up often at all? Most of the google searches I've done lead me to the sold-out listings on Bluefly. :(

And for those of you who are curious, here's a picture of one on Mocha:
http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluef...ty=700&level=1

Isn't she lovely?

inareverie85 Oct 24, 2011 7:44pm

Well, I think Ive exhausted all of my options..

Ive been checking e-bay and Bonanza twice daily. I messaged every seller on e-bay who had three or more Koobas up for sale to see if they had a Dakota. I called a boutique that sells Koobas, and the girl actually called Kooba to see if they had this bag. (Apparently they sometimes have some old-season inventory.) No luck with any of it :(

Guess I'll be searching e-bay daily until one pops up.

Do you guys have any other ideas as to how I might locate this bag?

inareverie85 Oct 26, 2011 12:31am

Tracking down a Must-Have bag from seasons ago

I'm not getting much help in the brand's official forum, since there are fewer people who read it day-to-day. So I'll post my problem here, and hopefully one of you can offer some advice!

So I've been hunting like mad for any Kooba 'Dakota' Piped Seams Hobo (in either Beige or Mocha), and Ive had zero luck! I must say, I am in love with the pictures I'm seeing of this bag, and I haven't wanted a Kooba so badly in a good while!

Ive been checking e-bay and Bonanza twice daily. I messaged every seller on e-bay who had three or more Koobas up for sale to see if they had a Dakota. I called a boutique that sells Koobas, and the girl actually called Kooba to see if they had this bag. (Apparently they sometimes have some old-season inventory.) No luck with any of it :(

Guess I'll be searching e-bay daily until one pops up. To any of you girls who regularly see what Koobas are on E-bay or Bonanza, does this one come up often at all? Most of the google searches I've done lead me to the sold-out listings on Bluefly. :(

Do you guys have any other ideas as to how I might locate this bag?

inareverie85 Oct 27, 2011 9:12am

Bumping this in hopes that someone can help!

jellyv Oct 27, 2011 9:17am

Not sure what others here can do for you that you yourself aren't doing?

inareverie85 Oct 27, 2011 9:38am

Not really asking people to do anything. Just wondering if there's another way to find these bags, other than the things Ive been attempting to do.

rainrowan Oct 27, 2011 10:11am

That bag is beautiful. I know the feeling, there are a couple of bags from seasons ago that I would have liked to have gotten or kept! Drives me nuts too when it just doesn't show up in any searches. Especially the "last one" I know of got away~ just have patience tho.... there's a chance it will show up, like my MJs did.

Swanky Mama Of Three Oct 27, 2011 10:31am

^^she's asking because she needs help jelly. Lots of us here try and network to find things. :idea:

indiaink Oct 27, 2011 11:03am

I think my response was lost because I was writing it just as Swanky moved it - LOL - (Swanky, love your avatar!!!)

My suggestion is to get a list of retailers from Kooba (probably going to be impossible, given their size) and then start calling them - this worked for me when I was hunting a specific bag from another (smaller) brand - I live in MN and finally found the item at a small boutique in California (and made fast friends with the SA, too). But again - this may not work for you given how big Kooba is... But it's worth a shot. Some of the smaller boutiques don't sell items as fast or they are off the beaten path or something - so maybe ....?

Swanky Mama Of Three Oct 27, 2011 11:05am

Thanks! I've seen Kooba's at NM Last Call's as well. Hopefully someone has seen one.

jellyv Oct 27, 2011 1:01pm

Yes, I know people regularly help with finds for things that are in stores now or were until relatively recently. I just wondered aside from Googling (as OP has done) and the usual resale vendors (as OP has checked) whether there were other options under the sun. I guess there are some. :smile1:

inareverie85 Oct 28, 2011 9:21am

Hello!

And thanks for the suggestion. I didnt think to call more than one boutique, since they called Kooba as well. But it's a good idea!

Ill give that a try this weekend :D