PurseForum

PurseForum (http://forum.purseblog.com/)
-   Deals & Steals (http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/)
-   -   Endless.com Coupon Codes/Sales (http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/endless-com-coupon-codes-sales-588990.html)

eastcoastkelli Mar 6, 2007 12:25pm

Endless Shoes and Handbags Promotion

Overnight shipping is negative $5, lots of brands to choose from:

Endless.com: Handbags

shopprincess Mar 6, 2007 12:29pm

Re: Endless Shoes and Handbags Promotion

PEOPLEMAG for 20% excludes sales

chanelcaviar Mar 7, 2007 3:55am

Re: Endless Shoes and Handbags Promotion

wow that site it awesom!! i was going to buy a pair of bcbg pumps on sale at the store for $50 but they were there for $25.. but didn't have my size : ( where do you find these sites? they never show up in searches..thanks again, i will def. bookmark this page

Newgrlonthebloc Mar 8, 2007 10:06pm

Endless.com !!!!!!

Oh MY! I just purchased 6 pair of shoes from this website! They have free overnight shipping!

I only found out about the site a few moments ago when the ad flashed on top of the screen. Then I went to research the site and realized it's a Beta site started by Amazon!! I am a shoe fanatic and I couldn't believe the great deals I found on some shoes. I even found two great pair of driving shoes for less than 30 dollars that were originally priced at 150 dollars! :yahoo:

I can't wait to get my shoes and I'm sure to order from them again. There are so many shoes I didn't even look at!....LOL

saribeee Mar 8, 2007 11:24pm

Re: Endless.com !!!!!!

Thanks for the website! Its great and so easy to use

Princessa Mar 9, 2007 7:52pm

just moved to the US so I'm sooooo excited about these free shipping and free return sites! thanks for posting!!

Newgrlonthebloc Mar 9, 2007 11:16pm

You both are so welcome! I forgot to mention that this site also has a special right now where they PAY YOU 5$ to ship overnight! That sounds crazy, yes, but it's true. Just place an order and they will give you 5 dollars off your order---plus there is FREE overnight shipping! Since I ordered late last evening my order will not get here until Monday! You have to order before 7:30pm to have it shipped to you the very next day.
This site is great and the shoe selection is great. I'm going to do a lot of shopping there I can already see.....lol. Enjoy!

Majuriel Mar 10, 2007 9:29am

Do you know if they price match like Zappo's does?

Newgrlonthebloc Mar 10, 2007 10:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majuriel (Post 2096274)

I have no idea. However, you can check their site. I'm sure the information is located there;).

babytalk Mar 10, 2007 10:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majuriel (Post 2096274)

110% price match.

lv-lover Mar 11, 2007 1:43am

This is a great site! I read about it in the Wall Street Journal a couple of months ago.

yeppun_1 Mar 11, 2007 6:46am

Thanks!

cali_shopaholic Mar 11, 2007 5:23pm

wow, great site! thanks!

Mar 12, 2007 11:49am

Thanks!!!

Just ordered a pair of the Delman bandeau boots and the Arche Lilou booties !! I've always hesitated buying Arche because they are crazy expensive, but how can i not with this great deal! Plus the free overnight and free return shipping is great...wow! :nuts:

PLUS, they include $5 off your order!:yahoo:

sailornep5 Mar 12, 2007 12:18pm

What a wonderful site! I think I'll be going broke now, thanks!