PurseForum

PurseForum (http://forum.purseblog.com/)
-   Trying To Conceive (TTC) (http://forum.purseblog.com/trying-to-conceive-ttc/)
-   -   TTC Chat (http://forum.purseblog.com/trying-to-conceive-ttc/ttc-chat-294088.html)

tabbyco May 15, 2008 9:14am

TTC Chat

Hey ladies, we've gotten to know each other pretty well on this forum, especially since we are all going through a really emotional time together. So I thought I'd start us a little chat thread:

Anything goes in this thread and lets not talk about TTC....

tabbyco May 15, 2008 9:15am

Re: TTC Chat

So I'll go first... I'm at work right now trying to get my self together for a big convention out in Las Vegas... can't wait to eat some yummy food and do a little shopping at night :yes: I'm hitting up the new stores at Pallazo Sunday night.

Anyone been to Pallazo yet?

BearyT May 15, 2008 10:58am

lucky tabbyco! I never been there yet! But there's 2 stores I really want to go.. Louboutin and Barneys! Hope you have a nice shopping spree there!
So which buffet will you go? My favorite is the Ballagio or the Wynn hehe

I'm at work! the day has just begin! can't wait for the weekend!

Korilynn May 15, 2008 12:00pm

My hubby is going on a business trip to Vegas soon. I wanna go toooooooo! :girlsigh:
I've never been!

BearyT May 15, 2008 1:52pm

Vegas is fun! I wish I could go too hehe

tabbyco May 15, 2008 2:32pm

No buffets for me... I have astrict policy against food that requires a sneeze guard :lawl: I kid, I know the Vegas ones are really nice...

Yes headed straight to the CL store right after dinner and I just got a postcard that Barney's is having a private sale starting next Tuesday!! Looks like I will be back over there on Tues too....

So it is REALLY nice outside and I'm itching to get the heck out of this office!

duranie70 May 15, 2008 3:07pm

I got married in Vegas... chapel in The Paris hotel.
I LOVE looking at the white tigers!!
And walk through The Flamingo to see al the birds!!!
I took that 2nd pic in my signature at The Flamingo.

illinirdhd May 15, 2008 6:40pm

I haven't been to the Palazzo yet - would be tooooo tempted by CL...

chipmunk-pnw May 15, 2008 9:13pm

No haven't been to Pallazzo but I'm heading to Tokyo soon! I just had sushi 2 days ago and sushi again today. I never grow sick of these things!!!

beejerry May 15, 2008 10:54pm

All I'm thinking now is some serious ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

jenniletv May 16, 2008 8:10am

Ohhhh, have fun in Vegas!! I really want to make it there one day in my lifetime. I will probably never get out of Virginia. :p

Getting ready here for the "o" week so my mind is on that of course, but I have been really slammed at work and getting more behind every day. The work just keeps piling up. I need to clone myself.

BearyT May 16, 2008 11:13am

chipmunk-pnw: aww how exciting! I missed Japan too! I just went in March and I can never get enough of the sushi too! I've been sushi free for 1 month already :( which city are you going? I just missed the shopping at Shibuya!!!

Everyone have a nice weekend :)

tabbyco May 17, 2008 12:24pm

NOOOO!! Move us back to TTC!!! Please, pretty please!!

tabbyco May 17, 2008 12:26pm

Chow for now ladies.... I'll be back next Friday.

jenniletv May 21, 2008 2:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabbyco (Post 6389498)
NOOOO!! Move us back to TTC!!! Please, pretty please!!

I agree!!!

Have fun Tabby!!