Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What clothing brands you prefer for your baby boys?

POST A REPLY

Mar 19, 2012, 4:12am   #1
inginga
LV-2128
Could you please suggest me nice clothing brands for my 18 months old son? Right now he wears a lot of Ralph Lauren. TIA.
Mar 19, 2012, 10:09am   #2
glistenpearls
Ex-Sydneysider
My boys wears Morfs brand, Luca Charles, Kicky Pants, Sckoon Organic, Kate Quinn, Emile Et Rose, RL and some cute tees from David Goliath.
Mar 19, 2012, 10:41am   #3
A
Alexa5
Wow...I guess I will sound boring. But when he was young/still at the babier stage, I did a lot of Carter's. Once he was in separates, I started to do a lot of Gymboree with the occasional Old Navy/Gap pieces thrown in, and that is what I still do today. Gymbo is really affordable with their sales and coupons, and the other two stores just add some variety and basics.
Mar 19, 2012, 10:45am   #4
glistenpearls
Ex-Sydneysider
Originally Posted by Alexa5
Wow...I guess I will sound boring. But when he was young/still at the babier stage, I did a lot of Carter's. Once he was in separates, I started to do a lot of Gymboree with the occasional Old Navy/Gap pieces thrown in, and that is what I still do today. Gymbo is really affordable with their sales and coupons, and the other two stores just add some variety and basics.
You are not boring at all. I do still buy Carter/Gap and even Circo (Target) and I dress them up to school with them instead. All the nicer one I keep for weekend or when they go out with us.
Mar 19, 2012, 12:27pm   #5
BearyT
Originally Posted by glistenpearls
You are not boring at all. I do still buy Carter/Gap and even Circo (Target) and I dress them up to school with them instead. All the nicer one I keep for weekend or when they go out with us.
Same here! I dress my son a lot on Carters/Gap and Circo M-F at the daycare. And all the nice ones I keep for weekends as well. I like Mini Boden for boys :)
Mar 19, 2012, 12:29pm   #6
ashdir103104
10-31-04 <3
Even though I have a girl, I LOVE Carter's clothes. They are alot softer and true to size when I compare them to her other clothes. Also Target sells clothes made by Carter. Carter's also has some great sales :)
Mar 19, 2012, 12:38pm   #7
glistenpearls
Ex-Sydneysider
Originally Posted by BearyT
Same here! I dress my son a lot on Carters/Gap and Circo M-F at the daycare. And all the nice ones I keep for weekends as well. I like Mini Boden for boys :)
Absolutely! I think us adults tend to do the same too comes weekend Also I never buy those nicer brands in full price. Plenty sites offering deals (gilt, zulily, myhabit etc), if you look close enough, sometimes you pay Old Navy prices on these.
Mar 19, 2012, 7:21pm   #8
BearyT
Originally Posted by glistenpearls
Absolutely! I think us adults tend to do the same too comes weekend Also I never buy those nicer brands in full price. Plenty sites offering deals (gilt, zulily, myhabit etc), if you look close enough, sometimes you pay Old Navy prices on these.
Mar 19, 2012, 7:26pm   #9
M
MrsBradley
Mainly OshKosh. They last long and keep looking good. I am disappointed from Tommy Hilfiger – a friend handed me down a bunch, I liked it and started buying but the new ones are like totally different brand.
Mar 19, 2012, 9:15pm   #10
alliemia
love shopping!!!
I love Children's Pace for my son. Also, Crazy 8s.
Mar 20, 2012, 2:55am   #11
l
lv_forever
I love h&m for babies. Love love their cute hipster outfits. I got a lot of skinny jeans for DS (18 mo) from h&m because they are softer and stretchier. Got some bright colored skinny jeans since it is spring! We wear matching pairs sometimes! I like Carter's for jammies but I am not a big fan of their cutesie designs and phrases on their clothes (i.e. I love mommy, etc). Good quality though, just wish they had different styles. I also get some Gap and RL from time to time but they are a bit preppy for my taste. RL sizing seems kind of all over the place too. Ds has been wearing 2t since 12 months and now almost fits into 3t. He is not big or anything so that puzzles me. He is a bit above avg in height and a bit under avg in weight.
Mar 20, 2012, 10:42am   #12
birkin girl
Pop all the way..!!! With a bit of petit bateau..!
Mar 20, 2012, 10:56pm   #13
qudz104
for daily wear DS is usually in something from carters, children's place, oshkosh, circo (target brand), old navy and gymboree. for trips he wear gap, calvin klein, ralph lauren and other cute outfits that are readily available at TJMAXX.
Mar 21, 2012, 12:46pm   #14
ahertz
I like Mini Boden, Tea Collection and Peek a lot. Splendid Littles doesn't hold up as well, but it's really soft and cute.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:39pm   #15
f
fashion16
Gymboree or Jack & Jill.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >