Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

What clothing brands you prefer for your baby boys?

POST A REPLY

May 7, 2012, 12:11pm   #31
k
kysayshi
I did A LOT of Ralph Lauren (I brought it from TJMaxx and second hand) when my son was small, under walking age... I also did and now still do Crazy8, gymboree, and Target clothes for play...
May 31, 2012, 2:36pm   #32
AndagainSalvage
Team Haverchuck
I love Nordstrom rack. I buy all presents for my nephews there as far as clothing goes.

Curious, how is Zullily for buying baby clothes? Any positive experiences?
May 31, 2012, 5:06pm   #33
redney
Lovin' Life!
Originally Posted by AndagainSalvage
Curious, how is Zullily for buying baby clothes? Any positive experiences?
As with all the other flash sale sites, it's hit or miss IMO. I've bought some items there without knowing about the brand that have been great, while other items were not even close in sizing for kids' clothing. You also have to note when something will ship out. Sometimes it's immediate and sometimes there is text indicating shipment will take weeks.

Once I had a customer service issue with a product I bought from Zulily and their CS was excellent.
Jun 2, 2012, 10:10pm   #34
BeautyBootyBabe
Let them eat cake.
We have always dressed our son in Baby Gap and Gymboree. Loove their stuff!
Jun 4, 2012, 8:15pm   #35
bp26
I like janie and jack and thumbeline for cool euro trends.
http://www.thumbeline.com/boys-clothing.html
Jun 5, 2012, 7:36pm   #36
everything posh
I love Carter's for my little guy. So comfy and Colorful. He also has baby gap, Gymboree and plenty of Ralph Lauren.
Jun 6, 2012, 2:17pm   #37
cosmogrl5
I am expecting my first child- a boy- in October and was depressed that boy clothes don't seem to be that cute. This thread proves that theory wrong.

So far, I have found adorable things in Gymboree and Baby Gap. Some of my friends have baby boys and get their clothes from Kohl's and they are just adorable- and inexpensive.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:06am   #38
A
Alexa5
Originally Posted by cosmogrl5
I am expecting my first child- a boy- in October and was depressed that boy clothes don't seem to be that cute. This thread proves that theory wrong.

So far, I have found adorable things in Gymboree and Baby Gap. Some of my friends have baby boys and get their clothes from Kohl's and they are just adorable- and inexpensive.
Honestly I love boys clothes more.... :-) I like that they are simple, have such a variety of colors, and babies/little boys look so cute in their little outfits.
Jun 7, 2012, 11:51am   #39
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by everything posh
i love carter's for my little guy. So comfy and colorful. He also has baby gap, gymboree and plenty of ralph lauren.

ita!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >