Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

~~*Pregnant Mommies - Post Your Outfits*~~

POST A REPLY

Oct 2, 2011, 12:19am   #1
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone started this thread yet. Mods, please remove if there is one. Let's see what pregnant mommies are wearing nowadays. Please post pics, accessories, shoes and their name brands.
Thanks!!
Oct 2, 2011, 2:44pm   #2
AnimalCrackers
Fresh ta Def
This will be a great thread! I will need some inspiration when my jeans stop fitting. I'm starting an office job in about a month, and fitting dress clothes over a big old bump will probably be difficult.
Oct 2, 2011, 9:20pm   #3
oonik
Today I'm wearing a a long white shirt with Uniqlo's easy knit legging pants. Just bought them over the weekend and they are awesome ! I one sized up so it's slightly loose. Paired my outfit with black flats and leopard shawl. I'll try to post a photo when I can !

Uniqlo's easy knit legging pants:
http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/CPaGoods/itemcode=069488
Oct 2, 2011, 9:49pm   #4
HeartMyMJs
^^Those look so comfy!!
Oct 2, 2011, 10:18pm   #5
sarahloveslouis
Once I get into maternity clothes I'm sure I'll be more inspiring. Lately all I've worn is sweats and a t-shirt the moment I get home from the office!
Oct 2, 2011, 11:20pm   #6
oonik
Originally Posted by HeartMyMJs
^^Those look so comfy!!
They are ! In fact, I bought 2: 1 black and another in dark jeans colour. Here's an extremely crappy photo (because there isn't any full length mirrors in my office toilet) !

Oct 2, 2011, 11:54pm   #7
HeartMyMJs
Originally Posted by oonik
They are ! In fact, I bought 2: 1 black and another in dark jeans colour. Here's an extremely crappy photo (because there isn't any full length mirrors in my office toilet) !

Cute!!!
Oct 3, 2011, 9:10am   #8
Blondee178
Tired but soo Happy!
This thread is a great idea! I need all the ideas I can get. I will try to post my pic later today.
Oct 3, 2011, 11:26am   #9
HeartMyMJs
I can't wait to see everyone's outfits!!
Oct 3, 2011, 3:11pm   #10
qudz104
i dont have any outfit pics right now, but ive mostly been living in my maternity jeans or leggings, paired with one of many empire waisted dresses that ive had since pre preggo times... im glad they still fit!!
Oct 4, 2011, 12:34am   #11
HeartMyMJs
I know this is old but I wanted to post a picture the month I was pregnant with my daughter. This was in June of 2008.

Pants from Pea and the Pod
Steve Madden flats
Nordstrom top
Express necklace

Oct 4, 2011, 12:36am   #12
Brasilian_Babe
A Baby Bags & a Bike
I'm not pregnant anymore, had my son about 3 weeks ago but this is what I was wearing the day he was born

I've got plenty of photos of the outfits I wore throughout my pregnancy in my blog if anyone is interested under the maternity wear section --> link here
Oct 4, 2011, 12:41am   #13
HeartMyMJs
Originally Posted by Brasilian_Babe
I'm not pregnant anymore, had my son about 3 weeks ago but this is what I was wearing the day he was born

I've got plenty of photos of the outfits I wore throughout my pregnancy in my blog if anyone is interested under the maternity wear section --> link here
That is a cute outfit!!! Love the blazer!!! BTW congrats!!!!
Oct 4, 2011, 12:42am   #14
HeartMyMJs
This was me at my baby shower in July 2008.

Oct 4, 2011, 2:20am   #15
NY_Mami
AWWWWWW.... Congrats to all of you.... this will make a great thread....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >