Home Body - Mind - Wellness Pregnancy & Parenting

~~*Pregnant Mommies - Post Your Outfits*~~

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2012, 7:08pm   #106
Hitting the H-ighway
Originally Posted by PretaPorterChic
9mos and no maternity clothes at all?? WOW you look great!!
Hi thank you! yes Im due anytime and I survived the whole 9mos w/o any maternity wear including underwear
Dec 23, 2012, 12:50am   #107
28 weeks, shopping for Christmas presents in a Soon Maternity dress, Lovisa necklace & Haviana thongs (nothing else fits :( )
Attached Images

Dec 23, 2012, 4:06am   #108
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by Slavisa
28 weeks, shopping for Christmas presents in a Soon Maternity dress, Lovisa necklace & Haviana thongs (nothing else fits :( )
Awwwww....you look so cute!!! Congrats!! I have not been on this thread since I gave birth in May. Love to see more from everyone who are preggers!!
Dec 27, 2012, 1:40pm   #109
Originally Posted by Bornsocialite26

Hi thank you! yes Im due anytime and I survived the whole 9mos w/o any maternity wear including underwear
Glad to hear someone else did too! I refused to buy things that would only work for a short period of time... Yay for empire waists!
Dec 28, 2012, 7:53am   #110
l
I am only 10 weeks with twins in this picture (now singleton born 7 weeks ago!).

(Non-materinity) dress from Simons in Montreal. It's very flattering when not pregnant but even moreso in early pregnancy!

Unfortunately my late pregnancy outfits were nowhere near as stylish
Attached Images

Dec 28, 2012, 4:46pm   #111
Originally Posted by lacoccinelle
I am only 10 weeks with twins in this picture (now singleton born 7 weeks ago!).

(Non-materinity) dress from Simons in Montreal. It's very flattering when not pregnant but even moreso in early pregnancy!

Soooo cute!!! You look great!
Dec 28, 2012, 5:06pm   #112
Originally Posted by lacoccinelle

Very cute!!!
Jan 3, 2013, 8:57pm   #113
Mom of three boys
wow all of you look amazing !!!!!!
Jan 4, 2013, 3:26pm   #114
Originally Posted by Slavisa
You look beautiful.
Feb 1, 2013, 6:46am   #115
H
Originally Posted by HeartMyMJs
This was me at my baby shower in July 2008.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7899/96855497.jpg
Gorgeous! :-)
Feb 1, 2013, 6:47am   #116
H
Sorry my feet are swollen! (38 weeks preggers!)

Tory Burch Thora Sandals

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9413/img2804q.jpg
LOVE these! :-)
Feb 1, 2013, 7:37am   #117
Originally Posted by Handbag_Whore

LOVE these! :-)
Thank you!!!!
Feb 1, 2013, 11:12am   #118
Since I'm mom2be, I would love this tread to be more activ. Before I was pregnant I always thought that it is easy for pregnant ladies to find clothes but now... Boy, I'm really having a hard time finding something to wear since my belly is starting to show. I'm only in my 4th month and always had very slim tummy so already all pants/jeans are hard to zip up :(
Feb 1, 2013, 11:48am   #119
Originally Posted by malecka
Since I'm mom2be, I would love this tread to be more activ. Before I was pregnant I always thought that it is easy for pregnant ladies to find clothes but now... Boy, I'm really having a hard time finding something to wear since my belly is starting to show. I'm only in my 4th month and always had very slim tummy so already all pants/jeans are hard to zip up :(
Congrats!!! When I was pregnant I wore only leggings. They are so comfy. I never bought any maternity tops because the fit was not right on me. I bought larger tops from different places like Forever 21, Target and H&M since the prices were reasonable. Good luck!!!
Feb 3, 2013, 1:58am   #120
Congrats!!! When I was pregnant I wore only leggings. They are so comfy. I never bought any maternity tops because the fit was not right on me. I bought larger tops from different places like Forever 21, Target and H&M since the prices were reasonable. Good luck!!!
Thank you! The thing is- I really hate leggings, my legs look... Well not so good as they look in jeans. And def will buy just larger tops/tshirts in H&M and Zara, I have decided that I won't spend so much money on pregnancy clothes. And hopefully will regulary post pics here
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Pregnancy & Parenting