Home Body - Mind - Wellness Pregnancy & Parenting

~~*Pregnant Mommies - Post Your Outfits*~~


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 4, 2011, 1:30am   #16
oonik's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Brasilian_Babe
I'm not pregnant anymore, had my son about 3 weeks ago but this is what I was wearing the day he was born

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-batAlyX173...0/20110913.jpg

I've got plenty of photos of the outfits I wore throughout my pregnancy in my blog if anyone is interested under the maternity wear section --> link here
You look like you could be going to work ! I don't think I looked as polished while on the way to the hospital !
Jan 15, 2012, 8:03pm   #17
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
Thread Starter
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Here I am at 5 mos :)

Top and Blazer from H&M
Leggings from Target
Shoes by Born Crown
Chanel Clutch

Jan 15, 2012, 11:11pm   #18
AnimalCrackers's Avatar
Fresh ta Def
Ooh Hey! I forgot about this thread. I will start taking pics of my outfits soon.
Jan 16, 2012, 11:22am   #19
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
Thread Starter
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by AnimalCrackers
Ooh Hey! I forgot about this thread. I will start taking pics of my outfits soon.
Yay!!! Can't wait!!
Jan 16, 2012, 9:24pm   #20
starqueen_78's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Brasilian_Babe
I'm not pregnant anymore, had my son about 3 weeks ago but this is what I was wearing the day he was born

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-batAlyX173...0/20110913.jpg

I've got plenty of photos of the outfits I wore throughout my pregnancy in my blog if anyone is interested under the maternity wear section --> link here
So Stylish!! I was looking at your blog........... is your cat a bengal? We have one that loves to swim in the paddling pool as well!
Jan 18, 2012, 3:14am   #21
poshpearl's Avatar
TRINITY
This was in 2009 when I was 7 months pregnant with my first born. It was a professional photo shoot which I took for keepsakes.
Attached Images
 
Jan 18, 2012, 10:24am   #22
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
Thread Starter
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by poshpearl
This was in 2009 when I was 7 months pregnant with my first born. It was a professional photo shoot which I took for keepsakes.
Awwwwww.....love it!!
Jan 23, 2012, 12:21am   #23
AEGIS's Avatar
lettin' them have it
cute thread!
Jan 26, 2012, 11:06am   #24
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
Thread Starter
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Here I am (5 months) at my niece's birthday party. She had a Barbie paparazzi wall.

Kensie Sweater
Target Leggings/Dress

Jan 26, 2012, 12:58pm   #25
AnimalCrackers's Avatar
Fresh ta Def


This is me before work yesterday. 21 weeks. Top is from Forever 21, I'm not sure about the purple one...Pants are Oh, Baby maternity.
Jan 26, 2012, 12:59pm   #26
AnimalCrackers's Avatar
Fresh ta Def
Wow...sorry about the huge pic. I'm not sure how to fix that...
Jan 26, 2012, 1:01pm   #27
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
Thread Starter
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by AnimalCrackers
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GY_H5ID1ag...21weekstpf.jpg

This is me before work yesterday. 21 weeks. Top is from Forever 21, I'm not sure about the purple one...Pants are Oh, Baby maternity.
You look great!!! Love your baby bump!!

Originally Posted by AnimalCrackers
Wow...sorry about the huge pic. I'm not sure how to fix that...
No worries!!!
Jan 26, 2012, 1:57pm   #28
sarahloveslouis's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by AnimalCrackers

This is me before work yesterday. 21 weeks. Top is from Forever 21, I'm not sure about the purple one...Pants are Oh, Baby maternity.

You are so cute! Love the outfit
Jan 26, 2012, 5:54pm   #29
AnimalCrackers's Avatar
Fresh ta Def
Thanks ladies! I am feeling better now that I am rounding out. For a few weeks there, you could see my crater of a belly button through everything I wore. Haha!
Jan 26, 2012, 7:03pm   #30
oonik's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by AnimalCrackers
Thanks ladies! I am feeling better now that I am rounding out. For a few weeks there, you could see my crater of a belly button through everything I wore. Haha!
It was actually much more embarassing to me to have my belly button seen through everything I wore !
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Pregnancy & Parenting  
TOP

Thread Tools