Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post children's sales or online codes here!

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2008, 8:24pm   #61
Swanky Mama Of Three
Baby Lulu Spring 2009 preorders start today! 10% off with code BL2009.
Code expires Sunday August 3.
Erin Murphy has done an amazing job ( as always!) but in particular Baby Lulu's first ORGANIC collection is being introduced. Don't miss out!

Click on the picture to see these stunning collections!

LAST CHANCE! Sale category is at 75% off but those prices will change tonight!
Click HERE for the sale category.

Jul 25, 2008, 8:33pm   #62
Swanky Mama Of Three
Summer items reduced 20% to 50%!
We are making room for Fall / Holiday
Due to arrive by end of July
But Hurry.... these items will not last at these prices!

Visit us at www.windmillkids.com

Aug 2, 2008, 1:18am   #64
LeMonde
Loving Life :)
Bugaboo on SALE at Saks:

'07 Cameleon Denim Stroller - sale $671.90 (reg. $840)

Name:  20080801 saks bugaboo a.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  26.7 KB

Cameleon Tailored Fleece Set - sale $78.90 (reg. $99)

Name:  20080801 saks bugaboo b.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  18.2 KB

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/searc...Ns=P_brandname

Free shipping on orders over $150 until 08/03 (code FREESHIP)
Aug 4, 2008, 6:55pm   #65
Swanky Mama Of Three
Forget Me Not Kids... Welcome to FALL....Newest Pettiskirt color...

Baby Lulu Patio - 45% off!
Raspberry with light pink...
Get that last perfect dress for summer tea parties...

Fall Arrivals to grab...
Everything from Eden's Bouquet to Le top and Hartstrings - Baby Lulu and Baby Nay and so much more.

A million pettiskirts waiting to be worn...

Come check it all out!

www.ForgetMeNotKids.Com
Aug 6, 2008, 3:02pm   #66
s
scarlett_2005
Right now the Britax Boulvard car seat is on sale at amazon. It's on sale for $229.99(normally $309.99)

http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Bouleva...8049185&sr=8-2
Aug 7, 2008, 12:29pm   #67
U
USCgerl
Hi friend!

Because you're one of our VBCs (very best customers), we've got a little secret to share with you:

babystyle's Friends & Family Event: this Thursday through Sunday only!
August 7-10
20% off everything*

at babystyle.com, all babystyle stores & Cadeau Maternity

Two things to remember:
1. You have to enter the coupon code FRIENDS20 during online checkout, or print and present this email at store checkout.
2. Use it before midnight on Sunday, August 10th.

What are you waiting for? Start shopping online now.

Or, find a babystyle store near you.

Enjoy!

The babystyle Team

* Fine Print
- To receive the 20% discount online at babystyle.com, you must enter code FRIENDS20 during checkout.
- To receive the 20% discount in babystyle and/or the Cadeau store, simply present a printed copy of this email to a store associate during checkout.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts; no more than one coupon can apply per order.
- Cannot be combined with the PURCHASE of gift certificates.
- No rain checks on out of stock items.
- This discount is not valid on costumes or products from the following non-discountable brands: Baby Jogger Company, Britax, Bugaboo, Citizens of Humanity, Eberjey, Habitual, J Brand, James Jeans, Juicy Couture, Maclaren, Maxi-Cosi, Mustela, Medela, Nest, Oeuf, Orbit, Paige Premium Denim, Peg Perego, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Quinny, Stokke, Storksak and Timi & Leslie. Coupons are also not valid on costume purchases, or on certain other items or brands as noted in their product descriptions.
- In addition, coupons and/or discounts will not apply to certain other products marked non-discountable in their product descriptions.
- Not applicable to previously placed orders.
- To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
- This offer is valid from Thursday, August 7 through Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
Aug 12, 2008, 2:19pm   #68
Swanky Mama Of Three
Back to school SHOE sale!!
Save 25% off your shoe/sock purchase from our sock/shoe category today with code AUGSHOE.
Click on the shoes below to get started!
Save 25%Shoe sale! Save 25% off your shoe/sock purchase from our shoe/socks category

Offer Expires: August 13 at midnight - EST
Aug 25, 2008, 9:23pm   #69
c
candy2100
6pm.com offers free shipping on orders of $100 or more- Their stock includes Moki Kids, Aster, Primigi, Azaleia, Iacovelli, babybotte, Oilily, etc, etc. I just suggest you search by size, not by brand because some of them don't show up on the brands page.

All those shoes are at least 33% off retail prices- it's a great place to find quality shoes for a reasonable price!
Sep 15, 2008, 1:44pm   #70
J
Jinsun
I called Nordstroms to order a pair of Nanette Lepore Tuck Me In flats to wear during my pregnancy. My shoes won't fit and I'm tired of wearing flip flops. I decided to add on Uggs for my unborn daughter. Everytime I go to Nordstrom they never have any in stock and I'm getting free shipping for the flats anyways so why not right? Well the guy told me it was showing as $24.98. I decided to get 4 pairs. He told me he would locate them and call me back. No luck, the system was showing them in stock but when he called the actual store, they didn't have any. He told me to call the customer service number and order them directly and that they should honor the price. I called and told them the website is showing them for $49.95 but the stores have them for $24.95. I bought 4 pairs. Pink-S, Pink-L, Chestnut-L, and Sand-L. My daughter will be born in Dec. The pink small is for this winter and who knows when she'll start walking so the rep and I decided to get the large for next winter!!

$24.95!!!! Better than ebay!!!!!!!!
Sep 15, 2008, 1:47pm   #71
f
fashion16
That is an awesome deal! I am only 12 weeks and I am not sure if I am having a boy or girl or else I would jump on that deal.
Sep 15, 2008, 1:51pm   #72
*spoiled*
24 for uggs?! WOW! Let me call..
Sep 15, 2008, 1:52pm   #73
J
Jinsun
Originally Posted by fashion16
That is an awesome deal! I am only 12 weeks and I am not sure if I am having a boy or girl or else I would jump on that deal.

Order them now and there's no time limit for returns. Or you can get a neutral color like sand or chestnut.
Sep 15, 2008, 4:24pm   #74
Swanky Mama Of Three
which Uggs specifically?
Sep 15, 2008, 5:08pm   #75
J
Jinsun
Erin booties
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >