Baby Lulu Spring 2009 preorders start today! 10% off with code BL2009.
Code expires Sunday August 3.
Erin Murphy has done an amazing job ( as always!) but in particular Baby Lulu's first ORGANIC collection is being introduced. Don't miss out!
Click on the picture to see these stunning collections!
* Fine Print
- To receive the 20% discount online at babystyle.com, you must enter code FRIENDS20 during checkout.
- To receive the 20% discount in babystyle and/or the Cadeau store, simply present a printed copy of this email to a store associate during checkout.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts; no more than one coupon can apply per order.
- Cannot be combined with the PURCHASE of gift certificates.
- No rain checks on out of stock items.
- This discount is not valid on costumes or products from the following non-discountable brands: Baby Jogger Company, Britax, Bugaboo, Citizens of Humanity, Eberjey, Habitual, J Brand, James Jeans, Juicy Couture, Maclaren, Maxi-Cosi, Mustela, Medela, Nest, Oeuf, Orbit, Paige Premium Denim, Peg Perego, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Quinny, Stokke, Storksak and Timi & Leslie. Coupons are also not valid on costume purchases, or on certain other items or brands as noted in their product descriptions.
- In addition, coupons and/or discounts will not apply to certain other products marked non-discountable in their product descriptions.
- Not applicable to previously placed orders.
- To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
- This offer is valid from Thursday, August 7 through Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
Back to school SHOE sale!!
Save 25% off your shoe/sock purchase from our sock/shoe category today with code AUGSHOE. Click on the shoes below to get started! Save 25%Shoe sale! Save 25% off your shoe/sock purchase from our shoe/socks category
6pm.com offers free shipping on orders of $100 or more- Their stock includes Moki Kids, Aster, Primigi, Azaleia, Iacovelli, babybotte, Oilily, etc, etc. I just suggest you search by size, not by brand because some of them don't show up on the brands page.
All those shoes are at least 33% off retail prices- it's a great place to find quality shoes for a reasonable price!
I called Nordstroms to order a pair of Nanette Lepore Tuck Me In flats to wear during my pregnancy. My shoes won't fit and I'm tired of wearing flip flops. I decided to add on Uggs for my unborn daughter. Everytime I go to Nordstrom they never have any in stock and I'm getting free shipping for the flats anyways so why not right? Well the guy told me it was showing as $24.98. I decided to get 4 pairs. He told me he would locate them and call me back. No luck, the system was showing them in stock but when he called the actual store, they didn't have any. He told me to call the customer service number and order them directly and that they should honor the price. I called and told them the website is showing them for $49.95 but the stores have them for $24.95. I bought 4 pairs. Pink-S, Pink-L, Chestnut-L, and Sand-L. My daughter will be born in Dec. The pink small is for this winter and who knows when she'll start walking so the rep and I decided to get the large for next winter!!