Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

~~* October/November 2011 Moms *~~

POST A REPLY

Mar 19, 2011, 1:11am   #61
kimberf
Loves the Lindy!
kcf - I really do think you are just too early. Even with the pg where we thought I might have an ectopic and the doctor was monitoring me super-closely, I couldn't do an US to confirm till about 6 weeks. I think if you go in on Tuesday or so, you will get confirmation of your happy news. Will have fingers and toes crossed for you, but I'm sure you don't need it, just need a few more days for things to get a little bit bigger.
Mar 19, 2011, 4:43am   #62
TotallyAddicted
~ maman chic ~
Hello everyone, I know it's a little early to announce but I just found out I am pregnant with Baby no. 2
First U/S planned on April 15th (8-week mark) - can't wait!
Wish you all a healthy pregnancy
Mar 22, 2011, 1:21pm   #63
carvedwords
Took a test this morning and found got a +!!! First Dr.'s appointment is April 5 (should be 6 weeks). I'm so excited!!! This one will be #2. Based off my last period, my due date is November 27 :)
Mar 23, 2011, 10:01am   #64
Cates
congrats TotallyAddicted and carvedwords!!
Mar 25, 2011, 10:28pm   #65
carvedwords
Thanks Cates!!!

I've been really tired. I feel like I could sleep all day. I don't remember being this tired the last time. I'm really excited for my first appointment on April 5.
Mar 26, 2011, 12:14am   #66
BurberryLvr
Doting on DS & DD
Welcome and congratulations kcf, TotallyAddicted and Carvedwords!

I had my NT scan and I was secretly hoping to catch a glimpse of gender but to no avail. The scan went well and we are now waiting for the blood test results. We are now officially at 13 weeks and at the end of the 1st trimester

Hope everyone is doing well!
Mar 26, 2011, 11:14am   #67
AnimalCrackers
Fresh ta Def
I really overdid myself at work last night. There is just so much bending and squatting and lifting at my job. I went home with cramps that continued all night and a pretty bad backache. I feel much better today, but it really had me worried. I pray that I didn't do any harm to my little bean. It took all I had not to use that as an excuse to go to the ER and get an u/s. I just want to see my baby sooo bad! Lol

How is everyone feeling so far? I'm still totally fine. No m/s whatsoever. My appetite has finally slowed down a little.
Mar 26, 2011, 11:41am   #68
carvedwords
No m/s here either. I didnt have any with my first so I hope I don't get any with this one either. I've just been hungry ALL the time. Trying to eat healthy and not everything I see.
Mar 26, 2011, 3:00pm   #69
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Scared to come on board here but will! I keep spotting pink every other day it seems. Yesterday spotted but today nothing. That stupid cyst is gone and no more pain. That Songrapher was right and it was on the way out.. Otherwise nervous until I get til at least 12 weeks..
Mar 26, 2011, 5:54pm   #70
carvedwords
kcf dont know if this makes you feel any better, but I had two full periods when I was pregnant with my son. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I missed and then heavily spotted two weeks later where I learned in the ER that I was 3 months pregnant.
Mar 26, 2011, 9:49pm   #71
BurberryLvr
Doting on DS & DD
Kcf - I spotted red and lots of pink starting at week 6. Turned out I had a subchorionic hematoma - RE told me to take it easy (no exercise, heavy lifting, etc.) and it started to dissipate on its own. When is your next US?
Mar 27, 2011, 6:43am   #72
Litigatrix
I've got a midwife appt tomorrow and then my NT scan on Wednesday :) I'm excited to see the little one again. Assuming everything goes well on Wednesday, I think we will go ahead and tell the rest of our friends who don't already know.
Mar 27, 2011, 12:06pm   #73
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Originally Posted by AnimalCrackers
I really overdid myself at work last night. There is just so much bending and squatting and lifting at my job. I went home with cramps that continued all night and a pretty bad backache. I feel much better today, but it really had me worried. I pray that I didn't do any harm to my little bean. It took all I had not to use that as an excuse to go to the ER and get an u/s. I just want to see my baby sooo bad! Lol

How is everyone feeling so far? I'm still totally fine. No m/s whatsoever. My appetite has finally slowed down a little.
Do be careful!! Take care of yourself and your baby...
Mar 27, 2011, 12:07pm   #74
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Originally Posted by BurberryLvr
Kcf - I spotted red and lots of pink starting at week 6. Turned out I had a subchorionic hematoma - RE told me to take it easy (no exercise, heavy lifting, etc.) and it started to dissipate on its own. When is your next US?
I have to set an appointment because I'm high risk.. 43... but I think in a couple of weeks. I find out tomorrow...
Mar 27, 2011, 12:08pm   #75
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Originally Posted by Litigatrix
I've got a midwife appt tomorrow and then my NT scan on Wednesday :) I'm excited to see the little one again. Assuming everything goes well on Wednesday, I think we will go ahead and tell the rest of our friends who don't already know.
Good luck and everything should go well..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >