POST A REPLY

May 3, 2007, 5:28pm   #46
s
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
May 3, 2007, 5:33pm   #47
I'm so sorry. I had a miscarriage a month ago. I was 11 weeks then. I tried to schedule a D&C, but was too late by the time the appointment rolled around. I was out of town and at a conference by myself. The cramps I had were the most horrible pain I've ever felt. DH and I are devastated. It's gotten a little better every day, but still hurts. I had the nursery colors and names picked out. I can't bring myself to use any of our original ideas. I've gone through one cycle and we're TTC again.
May 3, 2007, 10:07pm   #48
I am so sorry to hear about this. It is one of my biggest fears. You are in my thoughts.
May 3, 2007, 11:41pm   #49
U
Wow, to hear all of your stories and knowing how strong you have to be to survive something this tragic gives me such hope. Thanks for your comments, well wishes, and personal stories.
May 5, 2007, 3:57pm   #50
USCgerl, and all the other ladies who have experienced this, my heart goes out to you. Time heals, but you will always remember the loss. I too, was pregnant 4 times, but we have 2 sons. I did have symptoms both times--one was complete on its own, the other required a D&C. Years ago, people didn't talk about what a big loss it was--the doctor was very impersonal, even callous about it. My advice would be to allow yourself to mourn. The baby you eventually have will be so precious to you, just as this one was--you will never take life for granted.

Best wishes : )
May 5, 2007, 4:22pm   #51
So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope as time passes you feel better and stronger, and one day you have a beautiful healthy baby.
May 5, 2007, 5:10pm   #52
I am so sorry, USCGerl. You're in my thoughts! Lots of *hugs* to you.
May 5, 2007, 10:21pm   #53
Prima Donna Assoluta
I'm really sorry you're going through this. I have not experienced it myself, but a very close friend has. I hope it all turns out well on your surgery, as I'm sure it will. I will think of you in my prayers, a big hug.
May 6, 2007, 3:42am   #54
Need i say more?
Oh I'm really sorry for your loss.... there's absolutely no word for such situation.. i just hope god give u the strength to get over this....
*hugs
May 6, 2007, 4:16am   #55
R
Roo
I just saw this, I'm very sorry about this, but am glad you're ok.

I have never been through this but my Mom lost a baby before I was born. She was 7 months along and the baby came early and died. This was in the early 60s before there was good neonatal care. The worst part about it was they took the baby away and my Mom never saw her and that was it. No funeral, no birth certificate, NOTHING. Thank god times have changed but my mother has never forgotten her little girl even to this day. She was a young wife at the time and in those days, doctors were like "God" and no one questioned them or what they did. Both my parents were angry for years that they never got to see the baby or give her a Christian burial.
May 7, 2007, 5:42pm   #56
<3 big hug <3
I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong and here's another big *hug*
May 7, 2007, 5:57pm   #57
d
Love and hugs to you. I'm so sorry.
May 7, 2007, 10:09pm   #58
Louis Vuitton Addict
So sorry for your loss I lost a twin at 10 weeks in pregnancy so I know how hard it is. Prayers for you
May 8, 2007, 1:54am   #59
Oh no she di-int!!
Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear this. I pray for your rest and recovery and grieve with you.
May 8, 2007, 9:02pm   #60
I'm soo sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and I'm sending you a virtual hug.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Pregnancy & Parenting