Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Girl names... Share your favorite names

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2012, 7:21am   #91
BlkLadyLaw
Haute Legal Diva
Originally Posted by lv_forever

I love Anya! A name fit for a jet-setter. Zara is beautiful but I am not sure if I would use it in real life, due to its association with the store. Sorry your hubby vetoed them :(
I've loved Zara long before the store...there is also a royal Princess Zara Phillips I believe? But I think we are going with another z name so can't have twins both with a names anyway. I have now been put on bedrest and this is gonna be a rough pregnancy so I may pull the sympathy card to get Anya back on the table :)
Jul 14, 2012, 7:22am   #92
BlkLadyLaw
Haute Legal Diva
Originally Posted by BlkLadyLaw

I've loved Zara long before the store...there is also a royal Princess Zara Phillips I believe? But I think we are going with another z name so can't have twins both with a names anyway. I have now been put on bedrest and this is gonna be a rough pregnancy so I may pull the sympathy card to get Anya back on the table :)
I meant can't have twins both with Z names
Jul 14, 2012, 7:27pm   #93
lulilu
Originally Posted by BlkLadyLaw
BLL -- congrats on the twin girls! How exciting! Your DH should give in to your wishes as you are doing all the hard work.
Jul 15, 2012, 4:21pm   #94
t
theskye
My daughter's names are
Sylvia-Jane
Mckellen
Piper
Mallory-Joy

Their middle names are...
Mae (Sylvia-Jane)
Noelle (Mckellen)
Rose (Piper)
Claire (Mallory-Joy)

I love coming up with combination names and when I learned I was having Sylvia Jane me and my husband found the opportunity!
Jul 16, 2012, 3:35am   #95
Crystalina
Lilly, Daniela, Marissa
Jul 16, 2012, 9:55pm   #96
labelwhore04
Summer
Jul 17, 2012, 12:52am   #97
jeNYC
Olivia
Jul 17, 2012, 5:32pm   #98
Cornflower Blue
I've always liked Esther - that's what we'd have called DS had he been a girl...

Like Tara, Elizabeth, Polly, Jane, Carol as well.
Jul 18, 2012, 4:38pm   #99
birkin girl
I have three girl and now a baby boy.. Girls are 14,11&9 ,Daisy joy, Lulu Rose and Bo lily.. All of them have flowers in their names... My beautiful boy is called Rocky ... Truly blessed..
Jul 19, 2012, 2:27am   #100
p
pollinilove
i also like what the other poster said olive
i also like antonia first time i heard the name was on real houswives of nj
sage grom general hospital she was alcazars niece

p.s my son is the only anthony in his whole school
Jul 19, 2012, 2:28am   #101
p
pollinilove
i like name you never hear any more but are in a baby book and you can find it on a coffee cup or key chain
Jul 19, 2012, 9:22am   #102
sarahloveslouis
Originally Posted by pollinilove
i like name you never hear any more but are in a baby book and you can find it on a coffee cup or key chain
Same here! That's why we went with Vincent for our boy, and likely would have gone with Georgia for a girl :)
Jul 19, 2012, 10:00pm   #103
m
momlv3
Denim Rose
Jul 20, 2012, 12:52am   #104
mockinglee
Piemaker
Some of the ones I liked, but didn't end up using were:

Milla
Piper
Zoe
Veronica
Amara
Lorelai
Riley

I wanted a name that wasn't trendy, but also wasn't too weird. It helped to have some "rules" to narrow down the list. We nixed any name that was on the current 100 most popular list (Chloe, Sophia, Ella--all out), no "creative" spellings of regular names, and no using any names of anyone we knew (friends, relatives, coworkers, other peoples' kids, etc.).

We ended up with a name that is "normal", but a little retro, so it's no longer very common.
Jul 20, 2012, 9:36am   #105
L
LW1
My beautiful baby's name is Jemma Nicole
But also loved
Charlotte
Poppy
Zoe
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >