Home > >

Fall Babies...who's due between Sept to Dec.

POST A REPLY

Jan 12, 2012, 2:10pm   #1
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
I'm due Sept 17th! The only ppl that know so far are ya'll ! My boss and DH, we are waiting until March to hopefull announce to good news!
Jan 13, 2012, 11:08pm   #2
Baby Boo
addicted to TPF
Congratulations. I'm hopin to join this group dh and I just started trying so fingers crossed
Jan 14, 2012, 6:19pm   #3
blingconnoistre
Hi Ladies!!!! I just took two HPT's and they were both positive so I guess I'm joining the club!!!
Jan 14, 2012, 11:44pm   #4
g
gopelovespurses
Originally Posted by Chantilly0379
I'm due Sept 17th! The only ppl that know so far are ya'll ! My boss and DH, we are waiting until March to hopefull announce to good news!
I just found out today that I'm pregnant! I used a due date calculator and I'm due the exact same day! It's an unplanned pregnancy but I'm so excited! We haven't told anyone yet! Congratulations to you! Is it your first?!
Jan 14, 2012, 11:45pm   #5
g
gopelovespurses
Congratulations to everyone! So exciting!
Jan 17, 2012, 10:06am   #6
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by gopelovespurses
I just found out today that I'm pregnant! I used a due date calculator and I'm due the exact same day! It's an unplanned pregnancy but I'm so excited! We haven't told anyone yet! Congratulations to you! Is it your first?!

Congrats! Guess we know what we were both doing for Christmas!
Jan 17, 2012, 10:08am   #7
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Congratulations to everyone! So exciting!
Originally Posted by blingconnoistre
Hi Ladies!!!! I just took two HPT's and they were both positive so I guess I'm joining the club!!!
Is this you guys first prenancy. How are ya'll feeling, I haven't been feeling bad except like I have a hangover, but other than that, I'm good!

Went to the Dr yesterday & he confirmed!
Jan 17, 2012, 10:43am   #8
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
No ma'am, this is my second! I have a little boy who just turned 6 we told him last night that that when he goes back to school he should have a new baby brother or sister. He's so excited!
Jan 17, 2012, 12:02pm   #9
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Having the first ultrasound done on the 26th...praying everything goes well from now til then!
Jan 22, 2012, 7:21am   #10
Baby Boo
addicted to TPF
goood luck!!!!! i hope to join this group soooon
Jan 22, 2012, 11:49am   #11
blingconnoistre
Hi Ladies!!!

This is DH and I's first biological baby!!! Our EDD is also September 17th.

We have an adopted 3-year-old little girl that came to us at 15 months on November 18, 2009... Exactly 1 day after we returned from our honeymoon!!! We were married on November 7, 2009.

We are truly excited and praying for a healthy pregnancy!!!

Congratulations to you as well!!!
Jan 23, 2012, 9:52am   #12
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears that you'll spend so much time kissing in eight months are beginning to take shape. If you could see into your uterus, you'd find an oversize head and dark spots where your baby's eyes and nostrils are starting to form. His emerging ears are marked by small depressions on the sides of the head, and his arms and legs by protruding buds. His heart is beating about 100 to 160 times a minute — almost twice as fast as yours — and blood is beginning to course through his body. His intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to his lungs has appeared. His pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of his brain, muscles, and bones. Right now, your baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil.

How mom's life changing:

You may find yourself developing a bit of a split personality — feeling moody one day and joyful the next. Unsettling as this is (especially if you pride yourself on being in control), what you're going through is normal. Ricocheting emotions are caused partly by fluctuating hormones. But hormones aside, your life is about to change in a big way — and who wouldn't feel emotional about that?

Spotting (spots of blood on your underpants or toilet tissue after urinating) or bleeding is relatively common in early pregnancy, affecting up to a quarter of pregnant women. It may occur in a normal pregnancy, but sometimes it can be the first sign of miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. If you have any spotting or bleeding, call your provider.
Jan 23, 2012, 9:52am   #13
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by blingconnoistre
Hi Ladies!!!

This is DH and I's first biological baby!!! Our EDD is also September 17th.

We have an adopted 3-year-old little girl that came to us at 15 months on November 18, 2009... Exactly 1 day after we returned from our honeymoon!!! We were married on November 7, 2009.

We are truly excited and praying for a healthy pregnancy!!!

Congratulations to you as well!!!

Congrats we are do on the same day!
Jan 23, 2012, 10:01am   #14
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by Baby Boo
Congratulations. I'm hopin to join this group dh and I just started trying so fingers crossed

Good luck w trying hope you get pregnant soon. It took me 4 months to conceive, to some people that's not long but for someone who got pregnant the first time wo even trying it was a bet frustrating. After the first three months of tracking my cycles I threw out the calendar & said I was done , b/c having sex was turning into more of a chore than a desire. & what do you know the first month I do this I got pregnant. I'm sure all the wine and crown we were drinking during the holiday parties helped ease the tension of trying . But if you have a regular cycle and you're tracking it, stop only keep track of the when your next period comes down and don't look at a calendar unless you need to pay bill.
Jan 23, 2012, 10:01am   #15
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by Baby Boo

Good luck w trying hope you get pregnant soon. It took me 4 months to conceive, to some people that's not long but for someone who got pregnant the first time wo even trying it was a bet frustrating. After the first three months of tracking my cycles I threw out the calendar & said I was done , b/c having sex was turning into more of a chore than a desire. & what do you know the first month I do this I got pregnant. I'm sure all the wine and crown we were drinking during the holiday parties helped ease the tension of trying . But if you have a regular cycle and you're tracking it, stop only keep track of the when your next period comes down and don't look at a calendar unless you need to pay bill.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >