Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Clear and watery semen? What does this mean...

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 17, 2008, 12:04am   #1
xaznxsimplicity
rawr
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it mods :]]

I've been trying to look this up on Yahoo and stuff, but I can't find any that has an answer to this.
I've found "used to be thick and white, but all the sudden changed"... but this doesn't help because my bf's always been clear and watery. It was never "thick and white" like how I "think" it's suppose to be...

Also, people say it says it's all about diet and nutrition... either that or it's because they have sex/masturbate too much. Or.... Because they are young, and semen can change throughout years.

My boyfriend (being 17) barely ever ejaculates, but when he does it's ALWAYS been watery and clear... I don't know if this means anything... Could it possibly mean that he can't have kids? Because this is what he's afraid of... Do you guys know anything about it being possibly bad?
Jan 17, 2008, 12:19am   #2
devoted
I'll take the guess that it is due to frequent sex and masturbation, test out that theory. No sex or masturbating for a week or so and see if it improves, I don't think anything is wrong. Men sometimes ejaculate what is called "pre-***" at the start of sex, it is very clear in appearance and it's possible for women to become pregnant....so I am sure clear semen isn't a bad sign either way.
Jan 17, 2008, 12:23am   #3
xaznxsimplicity
rawr
Oh, but that also reminds me to say... I don't think he has "pre-***" I never see it or anything.. Maybe there's just so little, we don't notice...

But I see how it would be okay, since precum is clear and can cause a women to become pregnant.

We're still sort of worried over it. Thanks for the response :]]
Jan 17, 2008, 12:43am   #4
amanda
I Bleed Georgia Red
my guess is that, being a 17 year old boy, he probably masturbates as often as humanly possible. also being 17, this is probably embarrassing for him to admit to you, so he tells you he hardly ever ejaculates. in my dating experience, that's the biggest factor in the consistency of semen, and also in the appearance of precum.

and i think i just made myself sound like a complete ho...
Jan 17, 2008, 12:46am   #5
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Um, may I ask how . . . .

You know what? Never mind. I don't really want to know how you know the consistancy.
Jan 17, 2008, 12:59am   #6
xaznxsimplicity
rawr
Originally Posted by amanda
my guess is that, being a 17 year old boy, he probably masturbates as often as humanly possible. also being 17, this is probably embarrassing for him to admit to you, so he tells you he hardly ever ejaculates. in my dating experience, that's the biggest factor in the consistency of semen, and also in the appearance of precum.

and i think i just made myself sound like a complete ho...
LOL. It's ok. I never really thought about that since he tells me and I just believe him. You got a point though, when I ask... his answer is "I don't know. I just don't know"

And caitlin1214... Consistency of his semen? When we have sex? Or he just tells me...
If that didn't answer your question, I don't know what you mean by consistency then. Unless you meant it to be sarcastic...

Thanks for the answers. I really appreciate them
Jan 17, 2008, 1:09am   #7
SimplyMe
Racing With You.
If your boyfriend is worried that something might be wrong with him, then he should see a doctor. However, as young as you guys are(I'm assuming you're also around the same age), you shouldn't worry about having kids. I can't tell you if his sperm is normal or not but I can tell you from personal experiences that they're usually whitish and a bit thick. Almost like conditioner I would say.

And I hope you guys are using protection?!
Jan 17, 2008, 1:22am   #8
sea0fyears
here I am
And remember, all it takes is one dedicated swimmer, so there's always hope.
Jan 17, 2008, 1:23am   #9
xaznxsimplicity
rawr
Thanks for caring, SimplyMe. :]] I am around the same age, we're not thinking about having kids, I just thought this might be the right subforum, since it's talking about being able to get pregnant. And we DEFFF do use a form of birth control.
Jan 17, 2008, 1:10pm   #10
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Originally Posted by xaznxsimplicity

And caitlin1214... Consistency of his semen? When we have sex? Or he just tells me...
If that didn't answer your question, I don't know what you mean by consistency then. Unless you meant it to be sarcastic...
No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Consistency means thickness. So the consistency of his is watery.

And you answered my question. Thanks.

Yeah . . . just go ahead and ignore me now.

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled program.
Last edited Jan 17, 2008 at 1:13pm.
Jan 17, 2008, 1:14pm   #11
Wentworth-Roth
Longtime Member
at the topic.
Jan 17, 2008, 1:30pm   #12
n
nataliam1976
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Wentworth-Roth
at the topic.

aaaw just share your knowledge, Wen *poke*
Jan 17, 2008, 1:44pm   #13
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
I made sure to eat before reading this post....lol....um...maybe it's his poor diet?

How's his health?
Jan 17, 2008, 3:15pm   #14
xaznxsimplicity
rawr
His health is good, he exercises a lot, eats well. So he doesn't seem to be doing anything "wrong"... He just worried he can't have kids.
Jan 17, 2008, 3:16pm   #15
xaznxsimplicity
rawr
Oh, and please share your ideas and stuff. I'm really interested in what everyone thinks :]]
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >