Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Saffiano Tote: Double Zip or No Zip...

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2012, 8:01pm   #16
tweezer
Originally Posted by xactreality
Double zip
Like the no zip one better, prefer the shape.
Jun 29, 2012, 11:17pm   #17
LDDChanel
I loved them both but really liked that the no zip was slightly bigger. I like big bags. I ended up buying the no zip and ordering a base shaper to help keep it's shape. I love the look of the double zip too though. I don't think anyone could go wrong with either of them!
Attached Images

Jun 30, 2012, 4:15pm   #18
c
chercherry
Originally Posted by LDDChanel
I loved them both but really liked that the no zip was slightly bigger. I like big bags. I ended up buying the no zip and ordering a base shaper to help keep it's shape. I love the look of the double zip too though. I don't think anyone could go wrong with either of them!
Where did you buy the base shaper? I need one
Jun 30, 2012, 9:04pm   #19
LDDChanel
I ordered it from Princess Cut Handbags (http://www.baseshaperstore.com/). I emailed them and ordered a custom one for my Prada and also ordered one for my Goyard St. Louis tote. I ordered the clear so you can't even see it. I was really happy it.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:24pm   #20
a
amyx
Double zip = more lux feel
Jul 2, 2012, 10:21am   #21
luvprada
Double has it holds the structure better but now that I know there are base shapers I may have to revise.
Jul 2, 2012, 6:52pm   #22
i
intrigue
I think it's a matte rod preference and depends on what you plan to carry. I prefer my no zip because I carry a lot and don't need the zippered compartments....my smaller item goes in the one interior zip pocket which is quite roomy and holds my cell, wallet and keys. It has held its shape very well and I carry a lot in it....file folders, iPad, cosmetic pouch, etc.
Jul 3, 2012, 11:16am   #23
s
shan88
i have the double zip....it's fantastic for travelling. i hid my travel wallet and extra cash in those compartments
Aug 29, 2012, 4:56am   #24
R
RaspberryCollin
Grabbed the double-zip in red last month. Tried both the double-zip and no-zip at Prada boutique before purchasing. I found the former to be more structured at the top somewhat and the latter speaks casual. I prefer my Prada to be dressy than casual, that's why I went ahead with the double-zip. It definitely looks more lux and elegant. Since I wanted to have the option of slinging it across my body, I bought one with the long-strap. Totally lurrrveee my new Prada Saffiano tote
Aug 29, 2012, 5:25am   #25
r
rosieroseanna
Spenderella
I can't decide this either, I want one in the Argilla colour. I thought I wanted the zipped one but the one without somehow looks more casual a little more slouchy iykwim?
Aug 29, 2012, 6:10am   #26
r
rarrarla
I agree with everything RaspberryCollin has said. The double zipped tote is better (in my opinion) because
- it's more structured and that makes it look classier
- the top doesn't have that dent when the middle snap button is closed
- more secure and better organised with the two zipped sides
- the styles with the removable shoulder strap make it more versatile

=)
Aug 29, 2012, 6:10am   #27
r
rarrarla
I agree with everything RaspberryCollin has said. The double zipped tote is better (in my opinion) because
- it's more structured and that makes it look classier
- the top doesn't have that dent when the middle snap button is closed
- more secure and better organised with the two zipped sides
- the styles with the removable shoulder strap make it more versatile

=)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >