Home > >

Saffiano Color Poll!

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2012, 10:36am   #1
d
doodle10
doodle10
Hi guys,

I've finally decided to buy a new bag (after much deliberation). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do this online as there is no Prada store here in Minneapolis which makes me want to cry into my pillow every night.

I'm interested in the Saffiano tote BN1801 (small with shoulder strap and 2 zippers) and they come in a variety of colors. Now the question is, which one do I get? I'm interested in a neutral bag, so would you pick Caramel or Cameo? (or be really safe and get Black?)

Discuss!

(For reference: my wallet is a prada quilted saffiano in hot pink, seen here http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Prada-...769cat41220742

and I currently own a Navy blue MBMJ hillier hobo, a black Marc Jacobs padlock bag, and a Prada Vitello Shine tote in Cacao.)
Jun 29, 2012, 2:38pm   #2
xactreality
1# Caramel
2# Red
Jun 30, 2012, 9:04am   #3
m
merc12
The Cameo is pretty and different. There are tons of other choices for a black bag. Not really a fan of the Carmel.
Jul 1, 2012, 1:17am   #4
tlilrascal
tlilrascal
Cameo is very pretty and goes with everything.
Jul 1, 2012, 10:50pm   #5
Turquoisebee
I bought a BN2274 in Cameo too.. I was looking for a neutral color bag that is not too light-colored for fear of color transfer, love how Cameo goes with almost anything in my wardrobe and the unique blend of dusty pink/nude is lovely!

Btw, is Cameo a seasonal or classic color? I got different answers from different salespersons.
Jul 2, 2012, 5:07am   #6
xactreality
Originally Posted by Turquoisebee
I bought a BN2274 in Cameo too.. I was looking for a neutral color bag that is not too light-colored for fear of color transfer, love how Cameo goes with almost anything in my wardrobe and the unique blend of dusty pink/nude is lovely!

Btw, is Cameo a seasonal or classic color? I got different answers from different salespersons.
Hi!
Would you please post a modeling shot? I want to get a saffiano lux tote and can not decide on which one, BN2274 is my 1st choice but I want to have a better idea about its size. TIA and I hope OP doesn't mind me asking this here!
Jul 2, 2012, 9:34am   #7
d
doodle10
doodle10
Thanks you guys- the cameo looks quite pinky on the website. However, as I was looking through the Prada subforum here, it does look more beigey. Is that right? I really wish I could see it IRL or a picture taken outside.

I'm so excited!
Jul 8, 2012, 5:11pm   #8
d
ddmichelle
pink~
Jul 8, 2012, 8:18pm   #9
Ms.Qi
not a Caramel or Cameo fan :)
I would pick cornflower blue
Last edited Jul 8, 2012 at 8:28pm.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:19pm   #10
l
limps
last weekend my sa introduce a new color known as bruyere to me, it is so adorable..cute and sweet!!.... so i decided not to hunt for fuoco and get this one... hehe~
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2012, 11:26am   #11
h
heather20
http://imgur.com/xBuCe anyone know what colour is this?
Jul 17, 2012, 2:47pm   #12
vickitaa92
I own the 2274 in Cameo. The color is so lovely!
Jul 17, 2012, 3:42pm   #13
M
Miss Bag Lady
The cameo is pretty. I prefer it over the caramel.
Jul 17, 2012, 6:02pm   #14
r15324
Dismembered
Originally Posted by Turquoisebee
It's a classic colour, but they sometimes stop production on it and bring it out again later for seasonal purposes :-)
Jul 18, 2012, 1:46am   #15
Turquoisebee
Originally Posted by r15324

It's a classic colour, but they sometimes stop production on it and bring it out again later for seasonal purposes :-)
Thanks, it's great to know that I invested in a
classic piece
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >