Home > >

prada outlet store YEY!!!

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2012, 1:53pm   #136
b
bibao
Originally Posted by A_chit
When in April did you go? I got the same colour in mid April. They told me 3 left but I doubted them as they were plain lazy to entertain me further when there were mainland Chinese who were buying many more times than me. So it looks like what I suspected was true since it should be left two after my purchase but more than two purchases from there were reported after my visit.

Wanted to choose the best but two they brought out were full of deep scratches. The one I took has the least and managed to camouflage them after some polishing.

Me went on the 26th or 27th april this yr. forgot which date. they only have one left the colour antico. thats wat i was told. So i try to choose properly but still got abit bit scratches... u use wat polish to camouflage them huh?
Jul 3, 2012, 9:25pm   #137
A_chit
LV = Gucci?
Originally Posted by Blurqueen
Hi, can i check what kind of polishing u use for those scratches? Because the one i bought do have obvious scratches but i cant get rid of them.. TIA
Originally Posted by bibao
Me went on the 26th or 27th april this yr. forgot which date. they only have one left the colour antico. thats wat i was told. So i try to choose properly but still got abit bit scratches... u use wat polish to camouflage them huh?
Mine is not deep scratches. Just used normal KIWI shoe polish!
Last edited Jul 3, 2012 at 9:26pm. Reason: Combine quote
Jul 8, 2012, 5:10pm   #138
d
ddmichelle
address plz~
Jul 30, 2012, 6:03am   #139
c
chiqui0226
Any one been to space hk lately? Do they have a lot of leather totes in bright colors? We'll be there this coming october cant wait to go there 
Jul 30, 2012, 6:04am   #140
c
chiqui0226
wanted a vitello daino 1713 in blue but any leather tote in red or blue would be great! 
Jul 30, 2012, 2:41pm   #141
O
Outerscene
I guess a trip to hk is in order! Whew!!! Thanks guys!
Jul 31, 2012, 8:22am   #142
m
mungbean
Hi,

Has anyone been to the Serravelle outlet in Milan? Any good finds there?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >