Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Prada E-Store - Help

POST A REPLY

Jul 27, 2012, 7:38am   #1
gem77
Hi,

I know this may sound silly to some but i was using the prada website and was wanting to purchase a bag directly from there. However i cant seem to find a shopping cart or any ways of how to create an account with them.

appreciate any help on this. thank you
Jul 27, 2012, 12:10pm   #2
S
Sean.PradaLV
Prada enthusiast
Which bag is it? Make sure it is not sold out on the website. I work for a Prada boutique. Let me know if you need any assistance sean.pradaus@gmail.com
Jul 27, 2012, 7:01pm   #3
gem77
thanks for your reply. it is a saffiano bag i am after and their is a 'buy' option but after i click on this nothing seems to happen. i dont think it is out of stock as there are other bags that state 'out of stock'.
Jul 28, 2012, 3:02am   #4
S
Sean.PradaLV
Prada enthusiast
i'm sorry for your trouble, i'm not sure whats going on with the website. But if you are still having issues call me tomorrow at my boutique. I work at Prada in Bellagio in Las Vegas 702-866-6886. Ask for Sean, i'll be there 9:30 to 6:30 and will be happy to help you order the bag or ship it from my store. We have full stock right now.
Jul 28, 2012, 8:54am   #5
AprilAriesGirl
Originally Posted by Sean.PradaLV
i'm sorry for your trouble, i'm not sure whats going on with the website. But if you are still having issues call me tomorrow at my boutique. I work at Prada in Bellagio in Las Vegas 702-866-6886. Ask for Sean, i'll be there 9:30 to 6:30 and will be happy to help you order the bag or ship it from my store. We have full stock right now.
do you charge shipping?
Jul 28, 2012, 11:40am   #6
gem77
just an update, ive tried again on the website and it seems to be working now. last time i tried nothing happened at all so i assume its just technical difficulties. thanks for your help though.
Jul 28, 2012, 2:51pm   #7
S
Sean.PradaLV
Prada enthusiast
Originally Posted by AprilAriesGirl
do you charge shipping?

Within the us it is $20. But you may save on tax if you are shipping to a state that doesnt have a Prada store.
Jul 28, 2012, 2:51pm   #8
S
Sean.PradaLV
Prada enthusiast
Originally Posted by gem77
just an update, ive tried again on the website and it seems to be working now. last time i tried nothing happened at all so i assume its just technical difficulties. thanks for your help though.

Glad you got it to work! Must have been a glitch in the system
Jul 30, 2012, 3:13am   #9
c
chiqui0226
Originally Posted by Sean.PradaLV
Do you ship internationally? 
Jul 31, 2012, 12:37am   #10
m
missgrace75
Anyone has ordered Prada bags from their UK E-Store before? So it will be sent to your mailing address? Thanks
Last edited Jul 31, 2012 at 12:50am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >