Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My first Prada!! Surprise!! <3

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 10:23am   #31
p
prettypinky26
Pretty bag u got there... Im eyeing for one too...
Aug 22, 2012, 3:20am   #32
m
mirdud
Originally Posted by Annie Nuweegin
Hii ladies & gents!!

I finally have the time to post it up! Unfortunately no modeling as yet. If you read my previous thread you would read a whole journey why I chose the dream bag!!

HERE IT IS!!

MY PRADA SAFFIANO LUX TOTE BN2274 in Cameo!! Most demanding bag as quote by my SA. I absolutely in love with it! I would also recommend my SA as your first purchase to Prada! she made so happy with my first purchase and I shall defiantly come back to her!!

Here is my other lover...
Wow good for you then! its a gorgeous bag! anyway actually I really want that model of bag. However I want the pale grey color and I think they never have one :(
all other model of pale grey (pomice) is all sold out too all over the states :(:(
Aug 23, 2012, 5:50am   #33
TiffYoo
Congrats! She's lovely :) I want one!
Aug 23, 2012, 8:01am   #34
Annie Nuweegin
Originally Posted by TiffYoo
Congrats! She's lovely :) I want one!
Thank you!! Love it loads! Which state in Aus are you from? I'm from Melb!
Aug 23, 2012, 8:02am   #35
Annie Nuweegin
Originally Posted by prettypinky26
Pretty bag u got there... Im eyeing for one too...
Hehehe thanks! It's truly worth it! Love the colour!
Aug 23, 2012, 8:02am   #36
Annie Nuweegin
Originally Posted by Esquivel
Congrats
Thanks!
Aug 23, 2012, 8:07am   #37
Annie Nuweegin
Originally Posted by mirdud
Wow good for you then! its a gorgeous bag! anyway actually I really want that model of bag. However I want the pale grey color and I think they never have one :(
all other model of pale grey (pomice) is all sold out too all over the states :(:(
Thank you! Indeed it's a pretty Bella! Got to be one of my most comfortable bag! With prada colours, you got to purchase there and then cause it's so unique and the colours are always beautiful. Took me 2weeks to order the cammeo, last one from the country where I'm from at the mean time. You can always be on the waiting list, that's what I did until it's available.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >