Home Premier Designers Prada

Help please! Which Prada Saffiano tote?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 23, 2012, 12:54am   #16
Hungry Hamster's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Annie Nuweegin

I just ordered a BN2274 in cameo in Melbourne. Not sure about red but ask them if they to custom made.. Good luck darl x
I don't think Australia does custom made. Fuoco (red) came in 2274 before but based on my recent convo with my SA, I don't think they are coming in again anytime soon ;(. You should double check with your SA. They've got new colors coming out this season though, I loved the new mustard color and the dark grey one!
Jun 30, 2012, 8:24am   #17
m
Member
I had the same dillema and ordered both. I like the one with the zips better. I open compartment version seemed like it would not hold it's shape very well. It is also very wide at the bottom. I like the double zip. I put my receipts, etc. in one of the pockets.
Jun 30, 2012, 1:48pm   #18
tlilrascal's Avatar
tlilrascal
i got the 1874 in "rame" Dark orange. Check our my thread titled "monday reveal"
Jul 8, 2012, 4:12pm   #19
d
Member
just got one~cant find serial #~~sad
Nov 6, 2012, 7:01am   #20
k
Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me which model number of Prada Saffiano Tote bag I have? It has the measurements (in cm) L 35.5 H 26 W 15 which is the same as this bag:
http://store.prada.com/en/UK/woman/h...1786_NZV_F0K74
the BN1786
But the only difference is that I don't have the inside pouch ontop of the inside zipped pocket. I only have the zipped pocket on one side and then the two pouches on the other side. Does anyone know which model this is? It doesn't have the magnetic snap closure at the top of the bag, the main compartment is open at the top. Really hoping someone can help me! Thanks!
Nov 7, 2012, 1:56am   #21
adb's Avatar
adb
Member
Originally Posted by kate_fudge
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me which model number of Prada Saffiano Tote bag I have? It has the measurements (in cm) L 35.5 H 26 W 15 which is the same as this bag:
http://store.prada.com/en/UK/woman/h...1786_NZV_F0K74
the BN1786
But the only difference is that I don't have the inside pouch ontop of the inside zipped pocket. I only have the zipped pocket on one side and then the two pouches on the other side. Does anyone know which model this is? It doesn't have the magnetic snap closure at the top of the bag, the main compartment is open at the top. Really hoping someone can help me! Thanks!
it comes with the auth card, isn't it?
Nov 7, 2012, 2:08pm   #22
k
Member
Originally Posted by adb
it comes with the auth card, isn't it?
No, I bought it second hand and don't have any of the details about it.
Nov 7, 2012, 2:16pm   #23
adb's Avatar
adb
Member
Originally Posted by kate_fudge
No, I bought it second hand and don't have any of the details about it.
maybe you can try to check the US online store and see which model matches yours.. sorry, i can't help much..
Nov 7, 2012, 2:37pm   #24
t
Maybe you could post some pictures? Then it is easier to help.
Nov 15, 2012, 1:43pm   #25
d
Member
Hey all,
I'm new this forum so please excuse me if I seem a bit lost. I was looking for the Prada authentication forum but all of them seem to be old or closed. Can someone direct me to the right place? I just got a Prada BN2274 in Red as a gift but I can't tell if the bag is authentic or not.

Thanks!
Dec 30, 2012, 4:15am   #26
OhNoItsJoycee's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Summer905
I have saffiano tote in red size BN 2274, love it so much!!!
That colour looks stunning! :)
Jan 28, 2013, 10:26pm   #27
aqualily's Avatar
Member
Could somebody help me with the price of Prada saffiano 33cm in melbourne? Is cameo color and the green color is still available in store? thank you
Jan 29, 2013, 5:17pm   #28
cinderellashoes's Avatar
Member
Cameo is still available in Melbourne but Im not sure which model size 33cm is? Would that be BN 2274?
Jan 30, 2013, 12:46pm   #29
N
moi PRADA,YSL,CELINE
Hi, I'll buy prada BN2274 by next week and I need some help about the BN2274.

When I opened prada site I discovered that there are two types of saffiano leather for BN2274 there are:

- Patent saffiano calf leather
- Saffiano leather

I saw two reveals already there is one a little sagging leather and the other that stands very well "Structured" no sagging at all, I wonder which one of these two type of saffiano leather that structured shape without sagging leather and that stands very well.

Patent saffiano calf leather or Saffiano leather "Normal" ?

I would appreciate your help so much:).
Jan 30, 2013, 2:54pm   #30
g
Member
Originally Posted by Nuri
Hi, I'll buy prada BN2274 by next week and I need some help about the BN2274.

When I opened prada site I discovered that there are two types of saffiano leather for BN2274 there are:

- Patent saffiano calf leather
- Saffiano leather

I saw two reveals already there is one a little sagging leather and the other that stands very well "Structured" no sagging at all, I wonder which one of these two type of saffiano leather that structured shape without sagging leather and that stands very well.

Patent saffiano calf leather or Saffiano leather "Normal" ?

I would appreciate your help so much:).
hi Nuri, with all due respect,
(I appreciate your question)...
maybe you should start a thread with this.
You have posted it countless times today in different varying threads...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Prada  
TOP

Thread Tools