Oct 19, 2008, 8:13pm   #1
Beach Bum
Hall Of Shame-post The Fakes Here!!!!!

Let me start this thread by saying that tPF does not condone fakes in any way! This thread is to post fake/counterfeit Prada so that we can report to eBay, and most importantly, to warn potential buyers about!

1- this thread is NOT for authenticating bags. Please post any and all questions about authenticity here:

If we see questions like this here, we will simply delete them.
2- please do not go into great detail as to what about a particular item is fake- we don't want to give counterfeiters any hints on how to improve their dubious products.

(thanks to the HERMES FORUM for this idea!)
Last edited Oct 6, 2011 at 9:43am.
Oct 20, 2008, 12:32am   #2
can't believe there's already 11 bids..
Oct 20, 2008, 9:38am   #4
Prada Psycho
Originally Posted by kanin8
can't believe there's already 11 bids..

If I didn't hate Evilbay so much right now, I'd offer to authenticate (for a fee ) and get all this shyte off the planet.
Oct 20, 2008, 3:19pm   #5
Blitz and Betty
Originally Posted by Maquibel
I sent a message to Ebay, to fight this you all have to report! thanks
Oct 21, 2008, 10:28pm   #8
Another beauty!
Oct 21, 2008, 11:18pm   #10
True Gemini

This seller has only two items for sale here is the other. The one above is listed as a fake a couple posts up. I'm thinking ok same seller more fakes? I am NO EXPERT, but it looked "ok" Is it real? If not. What makes it a fake? Curious. thanks
Oct 22, 2008, 2:23am   #11
AAA07, you should have question it here Authenticate This Prada but I do agree with sckcs it's obviously shame at "R"
Oct 23, 2008, 12:51am   #13
^Reported. Ewwwww.
Oct 23, 2008, 2:13am   #14
Start from $180.. you must kidding me!!

Oct 23, 2008, 12:18pm   #15
Hello, I am very new to this site, so I'm not sure if I am responding correctly. I first noticed this thread late Tuesday night and saw a handbag I had listed on Ebay under sckcs's post. Yes, the Prada handbag I had listed was removed for trademark infringement. I purchased this handbag from **********.com and thought I was safe due to the fact they guarantee the authenticity 100% and they do not have any restocking fees.
I honestly thought I was safe buying from this website, and they even sent another email reiterating their authenticity guarantee. Regardless, I am returning this handbag, but not before I head to my Neiman Marcus to have someone inspect it to verify if it is indeed fake. I bought my Cervo Antik hobo at NM, and hopefully the woman who sold it to me will be there to help me with this verification. I will be the first to admit, I am no expert of Prada. I love the quality and smell of Prada leather, and gets major compliments on my Cervo.
I will be disgusted and very angry if this is fake. I do my best to be honest with all of my customers, and I really do appreciate what everyone here at TPF has to say. I'm glad I have somewhere to go to receive an education on Prada. This is a great site for all things authentic, and again, I am grateful to sckcs and TPF for bringing this to my attention. I will reply again once I get the final verdict from Neiman Marcus.