Home > >

First Thread! First Prada! First Reveal!

POST A REPLY

Mar 13, 2012, 7:02am   #1
M
Mr_Pyro
Ok, so I'm really excited cause this is my first ever prada, first ever branded bag ever, and my first proper thread/post on this forum haha... I'm really sorry about the lousy quality of the photos because I used my iphone, and I have no idea how to get the proper lighting so that the bag will look nice...

Anyway, it's a Prada messenger bag! It's nylon, because the exact design for the leather one is so much heavier, and i'll be carrying it to school everyday and putting heavy stuff inside, so I figured a nylon one would be more practical though my friends told me that if i wanna spend on a branded bag i should get a leather one.. But I like the bag! So let me know what you guys think haha Am a guy btw!
Attached Images

Mar 13, 2012, 10:34am   #2
susiana
Congrats on your purchase..
Some modelling picturs will be great..
Mar 13, 2012, 12:31pm   #3
TJNEscada
Lovely! You can't go wrong with the messenger - so useful!
Mar 13, 2012, 12:54pm   #4
r
regal
Great bag for school! Looks very roomy and I like the subtle Prada logo in the front :) Congrats!
Mar 13, 2012, 2:20pm   #5
M
Mr_Pyro
haha thank you guys! just that sometimes i get a bit conscious when i carry it haha... i mean since it's prada, u can't just wear any old ugly shirt and carry prada haha.. any of you feel that way? especially since i don't have time to groom myself that much sometimes when i go school hehe
Mar 13, 2012, 9:01pm   #6
n
nami747
Nice! Congratulations on your first Prada!
Mar 13, 2012, 11:08pm   #7
poopsie2
Are you ready Steve?
Nice!

I prefer the tessutos myself
Mar 14, 2012, 2:02am   #8
Lady Chinadoll
Congratulations
Mar 14, 2012, 3:44am   #9
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
Nice, congrats!
Mar 14, 2012, 9:55am   #10
designerdiva40
Congrats
Mar 14, 2012, 4:20pm   #11
jpg0150
This will last you forever! Strong, durable, AND stylish!! congrats!
Mar 14, 2012, 9:31pm   #12
Addy
The Odd Mod
That is a fab functional bag! Congrats!
Mar 15, 2012, 3:11am   #13
kitten24
I like it!! Always nice to not have to worry about carrying your Prada in the rain lol! Great choice!
Mar 15, 2012, 12:31pm   #14
M
Mr_Pyro
Haha... but prada bags for women are just gorgeous haha... jealous of u girls being able to carry all sorts of colour and cute bags!
Mar 16, 2012, 2:10am   #15
BagistaBaby
bags for breakfast!
Originally Posted by Mr_Pyro
Ok, so I'm really excited cause this is my first ever prada, first ever branded bag ever, and my first proper thread/post on this forum haha... I'm really sorry about the lousy quality of the photos because I used my iphone, and I have no idea how to get the proper lighting so that the bag will look nice...

Anyway, it's a Prada messenger bag! It's nylon, because the exact design for the leather one is so much heavier, and i'll be carrying it to school everyday and putting heavy stuff inside, so I figured a nylon one would be more practical though my friends told me that if i wanna spend on a branded bag i should get a leather one.. But I like the bag! So let me know what you guys think haha Am a guy btw!
This is nice :-) thinking of giving my husband a designer bag for his bday. I guess this one is good for men :-) what is the code of this type? :-)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >