Home > >

First Thread! First Prada! First Reveal!

POST A REPLY

Mar 18, 2012, 1:41pm   #16
M
Mr_Pyro
Originally Posted by BagistaBaby
This is nice :-) thinking of giving my husband a designer bag for his bday. I guess this one is good for men :-) what is the code of this type? :-)
Haha thanks! The code is VA0793, you can see it here!

http://store.prada.com/en/IT/man/bag...0793_064_F0892
Mar 18, 2012, 4:08pm   #17
BagistaBaby
bags for breakfast!
Originally Posted by Mr_Pyro

Haha thanks! The code is VA0793, you can see it here!

http://store.prada.com/en/IT/man/bag...0793_064_F0892
Thank you so much Mr Pyro!!! :-)
I imagine this style to really look good on him. Want him to have designer bags too even if he is not really into designer brands :-)

love love love :-) thanks again! :-)
Mar 19, 2012, 8:26am   #18
M
Mr_Pyro
Thank you so much Mr Pyro!!! :-)
I imagine this style to really look good on him. Want him to have designer bags too even if he is not really into designer brands :-)

love love love :-) thanks again! :-)
You're welcome! I think this is a good bag for people who are not really into designer brands also because it is a classic and simple bag, and not one of those colourful designs that are usually associated with designer bags!
Mar 19, 2012, 10:20am   #19
BagistaBaby
bags for breakfast!

You're welcome! I think this is a good bag for people who are not really into designer brands also because it is a classic and simple bag, and not one of those colourful designs that are usually associated with designer bags!
True! just went to the Prada stire here in the Philippines but unfortunately they dont have ine in stock for that style. Looking into online sellers in the Phils too but mostly the Pradas theyre selling are for ladies. Ill ask my bestfriend who is currently in vacation in Italy now to check since thats where Prada originated from :)

Want it sooo much :)
Mar 19, 2012, 11:12am   #20
M
Mr_Pyro
True! just went to the Prada stire here in the Philippines but unfortunately they dont have ine in stock for that style. Looking into online sellers in the Phils too but mostly the Pradas theyre selling are for ladies. Ill ask my bestfriend who is currently in vacation in Italy now to check since thats where Prada originated from :)

Want it sooo much :)
Good luck getting that bag!!
Mar 19, 2012, 2:21pm   #21
BagistaBaby
bags for breakfast!

Good luck getting that bag!!
Thank you :-)
Mar 19, 2012, 5:15pm   #22
kitcat
very practical and functional bag! i like all the compartments! congrats!
Jul 26, 2012, 4:37am   #23
sacko
nice!!
Aug 29, 2012, 2:00am   #24
m
mayofroses
Cool everyday bag! congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >