Home Premier Designers Prada

BN2274 saffiano lux tote discontinued?

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2012, 8:34am   #31
c
Originally Posted by nadzxc
carebearz: did u manage to get this 2274 in cornflower blue? I'm drolling for the bag in this colour too...called seoul airport boutique last week , SA said all 2274 sold out >_<
I'm planning to order it online once the stocks are available.
May 23, 2012, 9:02pm   #32
LV = Gucci?
I am also eyeing this bag currently and checked out the Msian stores, it is a crazy RM7,640 (approx USD2450)! The e-Store doesn't deliver to this part of the world...sobs...and no Europe trip in sight.
May 23, 2012, 10:35pm   #33
c
me too!
May 28, 2012, 8:47am   #34
p
does anyone know if this can fit an ipad and a4 paper in this bag?
May 31, 2012, 4:19pm   #35
C
Originally Posted by peachpea
I'm pretty sure, since it's dimensions are well above the A4 size. If you're worried about the structure of the bag itself, 13 inches is well beyond the 11 inches of an A4 and definitely on the iPad's 9 inches... So logically, yes!

I realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want this bag... So perfect! If it really is available in Argilla, then my preferred Nero (black) will have a rival hahaha
Jun 5, 2012, 4:22pm   #36
Originally Posted by peachpea
It fits an iPad and A4 paper. I put the iPad in the zipper compartments and my A4 documents in the main compartment. Hope this helps!
Jun 24, 2012, 2:36am   #37
k
Originally Posted by carebearz

I'm planning to order it online once the stocks are available.
I managed to get it 5 hours ago!!! Such a tedious progress!!! But now seems all worth it!!! Good luck to u!
Attached Images

Jun 25, 2012, 9:14pm   #38
k
nice purchase!!!
Jun 26, 2012, 7:35am   #39
k
Originally Posted by koalala
nice purchase!!!
Thank you !
Jun 27, 2012, 9:22am   #40
c
The bag is back on Prada's website! I'm so tempted to go ahead with the order but anyone had real experience ordering it from Prada? Or should I go through Harrods? Harrods might take a really long time to get back to me as the staff told me the last time they say 2274 in cornflower blue was like 1 year ago!
Jun 29, 2012, 3:11am   #41
k
Originally Posted by carebearz
The bag is back on Prada's website! I'm so tempted to go ahead with the order but anyone had real experience ordering it from Prada? Or should I go through Harrods? Harrods might take a really long time to get back to me as the staff told me the last time they say 2274 in cornflower blue was like 1 year ago!
I think u can just order it, website should be safe! The color really hard to get, just grab it while you can! =)
Jul 8, 2012, 1:05am   #42
Originally Posted by kylie0208
I managed to get it 5 hours ago!!! Such a tedious progress!!! But now seems all worth it!!! Good luck to u!
Hi,great color.Is this cornflower blue? Thank you
Jul 8, 2012, 10:15am   #43
y
Originally Posted by kylie0208
I love that colour!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Prada