Home Premier Designers Prada

BN2274 saffiano lux tote discontinued?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 16, 2012, 8:34am   #31
c
Member
Originally Posted by nadzxc
carebearz: did u manage to get this 2274 in cornflower blue? I'm drolling for the bag in this colour too...called seoul airport boutique last week , SA said all 2274 sold out >_<
I'm planning to order it online once the stocks are available.
May 23, 2012, 9:02pm   #32
A_chit's Avatar
LV = Gucci?
I am also eyeing this bag currently and checked out the Msian stores, it is a crazy RM7,640 (approx USD2450)! The e-Store doesn't deliver to this part of the world...sobs...and no Europe trip in sight.
May 23, 2012, 10:35pm   #33
c
Member
me too!
May 28, 2012, 8:47am   #34
p
Member
does anyone know if this can fit an ipad and a4 paper in this bag?
May 31, 2012, 4:19pm   #35
C
Member
Originally Posted by peachpea
does anyone know if this can fit an ipad and a4 paper in this bag?
I'm pretty sure, since it's dimensions are well above the A4 size. If you're worried about the structure of the bag itself, 13 inches is well beyond the 11 inches of an A4 and definitely on the iPad's 9 inches... So logically, yes!

I realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want this bag... So perfect! If it really is available in Argilla, then my preferred Nero (black) will have a rival hahaha
Jun 5, 2012, 4:22pm   #36
PSJC's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by peachpea
does anyone know if this can fit an ipad and a4 paper in this bag?
It fits an iPad and A4 paper. I put the iPad in the zipper compartments and my A4 documents in the main compartment. Hope this helps!
Jun 24, 2012, 2:36am   #37
k
Member
Originally Posted by carebearz

I'm planning to order it online once the stocks are available.
I managed to get it 5 hours ago!!! Such a tedious progress!!! But now seems all worth it!!! Good luck to u!
Attached Images
 
Jun 25, 2012, 9:14pm   #38
k
Member
nice purchase!!!
Jun 26, 2012, 7:35am   #39
k
Member
Originally Posted by koalala
nice purchase!!!
Thank you !
Jun 27, 2012, 9:22am   #40
c
Member
The bag is back on Prada's website! I'm so tempted to go ahead with the order but anyone had real experience ordering it from Prada? Or should I go through Harrods? Harrods might take a really long time to get back to me as the staff told me the last time they say 2274 in cornflower blue was like 1 year ago!
Jun 29, 2012, 3:11am   #41
k
Member
Originally Posted by carebearz
The bag is back on Prada's website! I'm so tempted to go ahead with the order but anyone had real experience ordering it from Prada? Or should I go through Harrods? Harrods might take a really long time to get back to me as the staff told me the last time they say 2274 in cornflower blue was like 1 year ago!
I think u can just order it, website should be safe! The color really hard to get, just grab it while you can! =)
Jul 8, 2012, 1:05am   #42
Ms.Qi's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kylie0208
I managed to get it 5 hours ago!!! Such a tedious progress!!! But now seems all worth it!!! Good luck to u!
Hi,great color.Is this cornflower blue? Thank you
Jul 8, 2012, 10:15am   #43
y
Member
Originally Posted by kylie0208
I managed to get it 5 hours ago!!! Such a tedious progress!!! But now seems all worth it!!! Good luck to u!
I love that colour!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Prada  
TOP

Thread Tools