Hi missfiggy, thanks v much for authenticating my previous post.
Could I pls check with you - do you know whether the BL0600 prada jacquard came in red leather? I've only seen 2 on eBay previously - both were sold by sellers with high feedback. Did a Google image search but most of the pics came up with brown and white.
Found another with white leather from a private seller. Could you pls authenticate for me?
1. Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated. Searches can be done via the seller name or by auction/listing number - add * to the beginning and end of the number (eg. *12345678*).
2. Help our authenticators by using the following format:
Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.
3. All requests must have clear photos (either in listing and/or provided by member requesting the authentication). This will help expedite authentications. Please ask the seller/use the macro setting on your digi (little flower). If you cannot see the details yourself, neither can we.
- Front view of bag
- Zipper & its end
- Clear picture of the interior lining
- Base of the handles
4. Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
5. Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.
6. Do NOT handle your disputes with other members in this thread. Take your differences to Private Message or just use the REPORT function to alert the Mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a Mod can intervene. Failure to do so can result in banning. Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated. This is an open thread and everyone is welcome to participate.
All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.