Home > >

Anyone from Singapore bought from Joanna at Prada Hawaii in the last 2 days?

POST A REPLY

Jun 3, 2010, 10:40am   #61
s
shakmh
Are u able to post the pix of bags on sale from Joanna?
Jun 3, 2010, 11:04am   #62
twishie
Originally Posted by shakmh
Are u able to post the pix of bags on sale from Joanna?
You can check the sale thread where all the bags were listed :) have fun shopping!
Jun 3, 2010, 11:16am   #63
Zephyr68
Originally Posted by biba8169
hi, I just wonder if Joanna will put the stamp on the authenticity card? the Prada sales is going on now for VIP and fri for public. I have seen the range and not so much of what I wanted even tho I can beat the crowd if I wan as my gf is a VIP. But juz nothing caught my eyes.
Anyone keen on anything?

Btw, how much cheaper can we get given that we can share the shipping? anyone wanna buy together?
Yes she will - mine was stamped "Prada Kalakaua, Prada Hawaii Corp".
Jun 8, 2010, 3:35pm   #64
W
Wen_79
Originally Posted by twishie
anyone wanna share shipping? im ordering a tessuto bag (sadly not on sale) and i thought if you gals are getting sthg during the upcoming sale, we can share the $50 shipping.
Hi twishie,

i am new to this.
may i know are you buying the prada tessuto bow bn1778? how much is the bag?
Jun 8, 2010, 9:57pm   #65
twishie
Originally Posted by Wen_79
Hi twishie,

i am new to this.
may i know are you buying the prada tessuto bow bn1778? how much is the bag?
both sizes are priced at US$715. factor in shipping and GST.. it should come up abit more than S$1.1K?

according to joanna, BN1778 is the larger one but spore SA said BN1778 is the smaller one. quite confusing. nevertheless, i had the larger one which wasn't avail in SG. I sold it to get the smaller one.. can't wait to get it (hopefully this week!!).
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2010, 1:34am   #66
W
Wen_79
Hi twishie,

Thanks for your information.
Jun 9, 2010, 2:16pm   #67
c
cUp
Twishie! Pls do a reveal once u got it! Lovely bag! I am contemplating :P
Jun 14, 2010, 3:28am   #68
vonzvonz84
orange side...
JUST GOT MY PRADA BAG from Joanna .. It chase my monday blues away...............
YEA!!!
Attached Images

Jun 15, 2010, 10:48pm   #69
twishie
Originally Posted by cUp
Twishie! Pls do a reveal once u got it! Lovely bag! I am contemplating :P
just a follow-up.. after everything, I finally managed to get my BN1778 yesterday and I'm using it today!! love love love.. tessuto is esp good since it's raining cats and dogs today!! will try to post photos soon.
Jun 16, 2010, 6:17am   #70
l
luvlatte
Is the sale from Prada Hawaii still on?

May want to get some bags from Joanna. How to get the price and the sale items? Just email her with her name 'Joanna' under subject line?
Jun 17, 2010, 7:20am   #71
s
shopalicious82
minkette newbie
hi everyone, i've a few questions if anyone can help.
Does anyone know if Prada in Melbourne is cheaper than in Singapore? and how much can you save if you purchase from Prada Hawaii comparing to the prices in Singapore..
thank u girls.. eyeing a gaufre bag at the moment which is sort of beige in color..
Jun 24, 2010, 8:17am   #72
twishie
Not sure about melb prices. Comparing sg with Hawaii, after adding in taxes n shipping, you probably save a couple of hundreds? I'm looking to get a tessuto gaufre too but SA kept saying no stock :(
Jun 24, 2010, 8:28am   #73
s
shopalicious82
minkette newbie
thanks. was looking at the tessuto gaufre in alluminio..
Jun 30, 2010, 11:52pm   #74
r
raycious6877
hi girls, im interested in ordering, may i know how to contact Joanna? Thanks a mill!
Jul 1, 2010, 2:16am   #75
twishie
hihi.. you can just drop her an email (kalakaua.boutique@prada.com) and put Joanna in the subject title :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >