Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

A small but bright reveal!!!

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2014, 1:35pm   #1
l
lilyzhang0725
Went into the store didn't expect to get anything but my SA showed me this in this lovely colour that I could not resist!

Stay tuned!!
Jun 14, 2014, 5:02pm   #2
l
lilyzhang0725
Sorry about the delay... I got side tracked from my reveal. but here we go!

A wallet on chain in a bridge salmon pink!

I was in the boutique looking at pink (my favourite colour) handbags with no intention of buying anything until my SA showed this to me and the no intention turned into 200% intention LOL. I just think it'll be perfect for when I want to be handsfree while soaking in the luxurious vitamin D!
Attached Images

Jun 14, 2014, 9:05pm   #3
allyloupuppy
Originally Posted by lilyzhang0725

I was in the boutique looking at pink (my favourite colour) handbags with no intention of buying anything until my SA showed this to me and the no intention turned into 200% intention LOL. I just think it'll be perfect for when I want to be handsfree while soaking in the luxurious vitamin D!
So pretty! A great summer color
Jun 14, 2014, 9:31pm   #4
mdlchic77

Congratulations it's so pretty! May I ask what boutique you purchased from? I don't live near any prada boutiques or department stores that carry prada.
Jun 14, 2014, 9:35pm   #5
l
lilyzhang0725
Originally Posted by mdlchic77
Congratulations it's so pretty! May I ask what boutique you purchased from? I don't live near any prada boutiques or department stores that carry prada.
Thank you! I got from the Prada Boutique on Bloor St in Toronto, Canada. I'm not sure if you're from Canada or not, but if you're not, you can purchase from the Prada online boutique!
Jun 19, 2014, 6:27pm   #6
Rainpo
Really love this colour! I regret not getting the chained wallet. it's handy and you can use it as a clutch for evenings too.
Jun 19, 2014, 11:09pm   #7
p
pookspook
so cute and summery!!! love the way you describe your intention switching mode too since I always end up with the same feeling :)
Jun 20, 2014, 4:51am   #8
b
blueshades
Wow the colour is beautifulllll. I haven't seen that colour in stores here yet. I must keep an eye out for it hehe
Jun 24, 2014, 2:41pm   #9
Scopiogirl
Love the color! Its beautiful! I'm going to get the wallet on a chain in blue soon :-)
Jun 24, 2014, 11:18pm   #10
Luxe_addiction
Want LV And BAL! :D
That is lovely! :)
Jun 26, 2014, 2:38pm   #11
mdlchic77
Thank you! I got from the Prada Boutique on Bloor St in Toronto, Canada. I'm not sure if you're from Canada or not, but if you're not, you can purchase from the Prada online boutique!

Thank you so much! I will check the online store! Hope you are enjoying that beautiful WOC😊
Jul 1, 2014, 9:47am   #12
G
Good Friday
Lovely and practical. Enjoy it :)
Jul 3, 2014, 2:08pm   #13
chancy
So pretty! What's your opinion on using it as an everyday wallet? I.e without the chain? I'm debating if I should purchase one or just the regular continental wallet ^^
Jul 3, 2014, 2:34pm   #14
S
SeleneMarta
Pretty. Congratulations!
Jul 3, 2014, 8:45pm   #15
l
lilyzhang0725
Originally Posted by chancy
So pretty! What's your opinion on using it as an everyday wallet? I.e without the chain? I'm debating if I should purchase one or just the regular continental wallet ^^
I use it more with the chain but I would think it'll make a great everyday wallet since it's really roomy. It is a bit longer than the other long wallets I own, but I don't think it would make too much of a difference! I would go for it since you also have the option of the strap if you wanna go a little lighter!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >