POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2012, 2:08pm   #1846
v
vhdos
^Really? I have never heard of getting bigger (in bra sizes) as time goes on? I guess it's possible, but thats not something that I've heard from the plastic surgeons I've worked with.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:56pm   #1847
bisousx
I think they meant during the drop and fluff months. I tried on a bikini top in a size 6, and a week later, I was a size 8. And now it's too small for me. I don't even know if I'm swollen or not. It's a little confusing.. I'm just going to not buy a lot of bras until about 6 months from now.
Jun 1, 2012, 3:35pm   #1848
coconutsboston
Originally Posted by bisousx
That photo was from 6 days post op... I don't think I had dropped at that point. The boob forums all say I'll get even bigger in bra sizes as time goes on (?) A salesgirl at Nordstrom sized me... 32F, 32DDD and 34DD fit for the most part. Some 34DDD fit, too. Well, I sure hope I'll shrink. They're not comically big, but it'd be nice to buy any brand I want. I don't know why I forgot the more ccs, the wider the implant. I would've been just as happy with high profile 300 or even 200 level ones.
I'm a 34F at Nordstrom and "specialty" bra stores, but at VS, I'm 34C or 34D. I have 350cc moderate profiles. I think it just has to do with the store, and the bra(s) I've been fitted for at Nordies are specifically for women with implants where as VS isn't.
Jun 2, 2012, 12:11am   #1849
etk123
Call me Kiki
My gf got her implants 3 weeks ago, she went to Nordstrom and they told her 32DD. She left and went straight to Victorias Secret, they measured her as 34C. Go figure....I pay no mind to the measuring tape ladies...
Jun 2, 2012, 3:17am   #1850
bisousx
Oh yeah. The salesladies at VS have told me that I look way too small to even be a D. I'm a 34DD at VS.
Jun 2, 2012, 7:30am   #1851
Slavisa
Immediately after my surgery (335cc) I was a 34C and then a few months later was wearing 32DD or 32E.

I wear a 32D in Victorias Secret but would never fit a D cup here in Australia now.
Jun 14, 2012, 1:22am   #1852
Piggister
I've been bouncing back and forth on the idea of getting my breast done. The only thing really holding me back was some of the awful horror stories I've read. Actually, one of my friend's mother had her's done. They look great, a bit large, but great nonetheless. Aside from that, she complains about how hard her breast now feel and how she lost sensations in one of her nipples. Is that common? I don't want to lose feelings....anywhere! Has this happen to anyone else?
Jun 14, 2012, 7:58am   #1853
v
vhdos
^Complications do happen, so it's wise to take them into consideration when making your decision. Most women do not experience major complications with breast augmentation, but you should not consider the procedure if you are not willing to deal with those possibilities.
When breasts feel hard, it is typically the result of capsular contracture. Capsular contracture occurs when scar tissue forms around the implant, resulting in painful breast stiffness and possible leakage of the fluid inside the implant.
A loss of sensation around the nipple occurs as a result of nerve damage. It is most common in women who have chosen the periaereolar incision. This incision is among the most popular incisions used by surgeons to insert implants during breast augmentation. The periareolar incision is made around the edge of the nipple where it meets the surrounding breast tissue. The scar from a periareolar incision is virtually invisible, as it blends well with the natural change in skin color.
Jun 15, 2012, 9:12am   #1854
Chanel522
Vhdos you're the resident expert on here about BA!! When I get the courage to have mine done I know who to ask about everything :-)
Jun 15, 2012, 10:21am   #1855
v
vhdos
^Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself an "expert" on anything DH and I work in the medical industry and I have done a ton of research on breast augmentation.
Jun 15, 2012, 6:30pm   #1856
Chanel522
^^ I always say I should have been in the medical industry because I love to research medical things...it's fascinating to me. I was actually in school to be a nurse anesthetist, but after a while I realized that for me being a stay at home Mom, it would be too hard to go into a job that was going to have me working that much so back to teaching it was...lol! and I still haven't started working in that either. Just finished a long term sub job and I'm SO glad it's over even though I loved the job, I love being able to be there for everything for my son still too much. He's only 9, that's still little to me

Anyway, back to the thread...sorry to get off topic
Jun 28, 2012, 1:12am   #1857
bisousx
Just to update, my breasts have definitely gotten smaller at the upper pole. I guess the volume has redistributed, although when I look at comparison photos, the entire breasts look smaller. I haven't gone down in cup size yet, actually, my F cup bras are now a little tight. Overall, I am much happier with them now at 8 weeks post op.
Jun 28, 2012, 7:10pm   #1858
lvuittonaddict
You Can't Buy Class
hehe... decided to post a pic... its about 2.5months since my surgery. according to VS, i am a 32D- i will be going back to get these puppies increased in a few years

-again... 550cc's High profile silicone. i started with NOTHING. lol. ---A cup.
Attached Images

Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 7:17pm.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:04pm   #1859
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
^^ you look great!
Jun 29, 2012, 9:36am   #1860
bisousx
You look great, lvuittonaddict! How do you like them? I wish I was a D cup.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >