POST A REPLY

Aug 9, 2012, 1:07pm   #1831
B
And the actual surgery coming to... 2500-ish? Sorry if I'm prying or being annoying!
Aug 9, 2012, 2:52pm   #1832
x
I will be flying to Seoul from Singapore this 19 September to 30 September. Anyone going there at this period too?=)
Aug 9, 2012, 3:26pm   #1833
L
Originally Posted by BoraYoon
And the actual surgery coming to... 2500-ish? Sorry if I'm prying or being annoying!
I've had quotes from 1000-6000 from about 5 clinics, so it depends who you end up choosing. I still don't know yet which clinic I'll go to until I have the consultations. You can find out how much they'll charge you when you email them with your pictures and what you want done. However some clinics won't tell you and advise you to do the consultation. Also you can bargain the price apparantly.
Aug 9, 2012, 3:27pm   #1834
L
Originally Posted by xKIKI
I will be flying to Seoul from Singapore this 19 September to 30 September. Anyone going there at this period too?=)
Some of us will be in Seoul then. Ill be there too from 13th-27th :-)
Aug 9, 2012, 5:07pm   #1835
Originally Posted by BoraYoon
Sorry, was that an estimate for flights and accommodation ALONE? Thanks btw! Hopefully, there'll be other people going around the same time as me who I can tag along with! So daunting! Good luck to you too!
If you can tag along with someone or share accommodation you can save a hell of a lot or even try and stay in the clinic guest house etc
Flights are around 600 - 900 depending who you go with and when you go. Obv peak season be more expensive. For me March with a cheap airline was around 700 - 800 and hotel be about 600 if i go alone for 14days. But i have someone im going with so be like half the price!!

With surgery as well you can always haggle too - but itll probs be around 3000 rough estimate.

So really you would want at least around 5000 for everything!!
Aug 9, 2012, 5:12pm   #1836
B
Hey you! Got no problems sharing accommodation or tagging along with others. Helps make everything a little easier and it's nice to be able to be around someone who's going through the same thing as you. Thanks! Just need a good idea of how much I'll need approximately.
Aug 10, 2012, 10:11am   #1837
L
Originally Posted by xKIKI
Hi, yes I will be having my surgery on the 14th and leaving on the 27th. A few of us are going I think. If you look at Schrodinger's post on the page before this (p 122) you can add your details of your scheduled visit to Seoul on the link. Or pm me if you wanna know my plans! :-)
Aug 10, 2012, 6:59pm   #1838
B
Sorry again, guys! I've done some more research but I've got a billion more questions! If anyone could give me any quotes or rough estimates they got from any of the following for primary rhinoplasty, that'd be GREAT! Do they generally include anesthetic in the price? Do any of these places charge for consultations/give discounts for students or multiple surgeries? I know one of them offers free consultations, can't remember which...

- Shimmian (according to site, it's $4500 which sounds good to me, does that include anesthetic?)

- Grand

- ChungDamNu/ChungDamU?

- VIP (heard VIP is quite expensive, and some disagreement about whether price is justifiable)

- Teuim (backup if money is an issue!)

- BK (iirc, dan4me went there and apparently, price isn't too bad! but from another post, some have conflicting views on the service at BK)

Lastly (for now, at least! ) has anyone here used Gore Tex implants with/without cartilage in the tip? Just want to get an idea of your experiences! If I'm being annoying, please say so!
Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 8:57pm. Reason: Forgot to add important things
Aug 10, 2012, 9:57pm   #1839
B
http://shimmianclinicrhinoplastywith...logspot.co.uk/

Did anyone hear about this btw?

Edit: Adding to that, also found this on CozyCot, scroll down to the very long post by ilovethelotus.

http://forums.cozycot.com/health/306...rgery-288.html

Don't mean to scare anyone, and obviously we've all got to make our own decisions, but I read back on the other Asian Nose Job thread that Dr Jung seemed like he was in a rush to get off during a consultation with one of the users on here. And apparently, he's an ENT and not a plastic surgeon...

Shimmian might be wiped off my list, for that alone... Whether it's true or not, who knows.

Adding to the top list, anyone know anything more about Dream Clinic? Or any clinics which are famous with celebrities or ulzzangs lol?

Can anyone share any advice about Gore-Tex V.S. rib? ._. That's my main dilemma right now. SORRY, GUYS (and girls!)
Last edited Aug 10, 2012 at 11:39pm.
Aug 11, 2012, 2:52am   #1840
Hi all

any good suggestions for nose job in Seoul? I have super flat nose bridge and would like something be done. Was thinking of fillers as substitute as I am afraid of actual surgery but I understand the rhinoplasty is very common. however, I am visiting Seoul in 11 Oct.

I have emailed the following:

1. OZ - replied and only recommended nose/chin
2. Won Jin - replied, but disappointed.
3. Sonebk
4. Human Clinic
5. KSamsung
6. Best Plastic Surgery

for no. 3 to 6, I just send them my enquiry. Has anyone heard of them? I saw the discussion of Won Jin in Asian Nose Job 2 so I wrote to them but the reply from the girl was hilarious and pricing was not consistent for CO2 fraxel laser. So from this it made me wonder their integrity. When I sent them my pictures, the girl asked me where I did my double eyelids, which I have never done anything at all!

As for OZ, the reply was very straight forward and fast and to the point after I sent my pictures to the doctor.

would appreciate if anyone can provide some feed back on all the above and any other good suggestions or recommendations.

Edit: I sent the same pictures to both Oz and Won Jin
Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 2:53am. Reason: to add more information
Aug 11, 2012, 4:03am   #1841
Originally Posted by Drose2022
soooo my mom told me something really scary and it's making me have second thoughts. I was set on going to dr wang and getting rib rhino done. But my mom said that it's been on news that china plastic surgeons will sometimes steal your organs since you are put to sleep and you wouldn't even know. They sell these organs, and you never know it was gone until you feel pain and go for physical. I was going to rib which means they would have to cut me open and carve my rib, now i'm really thinking of just going with silicone implants and just do revision later if necessary. What do you guys think?! wasn't there a chinese celebrity that died at DR wang's too ?

I am now scared. lol.
Aug 11, 2012, 1:11pm   #1842
x
Originally Posted by London_chick
Hi, yes I will be having my surgery on the 14th and leaving on the 27th. A few of us are going I think. If you look at Schrodinger's post on the page before this (p 122) you can add your details of your scheduled visit to Seoul on the link. Or pm me if you wanna know my plans! :-)
Hi
Yes please, I would love to know your plans at korea.^^. I have also research many other forums regarding korea clinics, we could share with it each other =)
How can I chat with you online? Here is my msn xkoko@live.com
Aug 11, 2012, 1:27pm   #1843
x
Which day is the best to do surgery? Surgery on Monday, I am afraid that the surgeon and nurses do not have the mood for surgery after their weekend break - they might forget what I had mentioned to them during the consultation on the previous Friday. While on the other hand, I am also worry if the surgery is on Friday, which could led to the surgeon and nurses rushing through the surgery and make it a simple one since it is the last weekday of the week, hence very busy.

Which day is the best to do surgery?
Aug 11, 2012, 1:30pm   #1844
x
Can I ask the members going to Seoul this September, is anyone hiring a translator?
Zoe?
Aug 12, 2012, 1:58am   #1845
t
Originally Posted by Donnvint
I remembered theres a forummer that went to dr wang last month, is that her? me tooo also waiting to hear the good news from her! hoping everything goes just fine for her!
yes its her!!! her username is Artts for this forum. i rely hope if she went that she lets us all know how her experience was. i really wanna go to this doc, but need to be 100 percent confident first.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Procedures