Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Rant Seche Vite dry fast top coat

POST A REPLY

Jan 29, 2010, 8:26pm   #46
Divyaangana
Team ♥ Jacob
^^I need to find some of that. What's the name of it?

I love my SV, but it does get thick rather quickly.
Jan 29, 2010, 9:40pm   #47
sil
Originally Posted by Divyaangana
^^I need to find some of that. What's the name of it?

I love my SV, but it does get thick rather quickly.
It's called Seche Restore. You can use it to thin all your nail lacquers as well.

*For those in Canada, London Drugs is clearing out their inventory of Seche products (except for Seche Vite and the french manicure colours). I got my restore for $4.50 a few weeks ago.
Jan 29, 2010, 11:32pm   #48
Divyaangana
Team ♥ Jacob
^^^Thank you!

I'll have to make a point to look for it next time I head to ULTA.
Feb 6, 2010, 11:37pm   #49
ilvoelv
Finally saving!!
I noticed whenever I use a base coat my nails chip so fast with seche vite as the top coat. I need a new base coat!
Mar 2, 2010, 7:58am   #50
TygerKitty
~*~ addicted ~*~
O M G why didn't I buy this stuff sooner!??!?!!? I'm nuts for waiting! I have worn SV with two manis now and they are both absolutely gorgeous - no chipping! And they are soooo shiny, oh my goodness I'm so in love with this stuff (besides the smell). I don't think I've ever had better looking manis!
Mar 2, 2010, 12:34pm   #51
saira1214
LOVE SV!!! The only top coat I will use! Dries my nails super fast and they always look gorgy!
Mar 8, 2010, 8:41pm   #52
0Lily0
Originally Posted by saira1214
love sv!!! The only top coat i will use! Dries my nails super fast and they always look gorgy!
:d
Mar 25, 2010, 10:22pm   #53
truegem
So I have finally tried this with quite a few manis and I don't like it. My nails chip faster it seems and there is so much shrinkage that my tips are bare by day 2. Am I doing something wrong? It does give a beautiful shiny gloss but what is the point if I have to do my nails again the next day.
Mar 25, 2010, 11:02pm   #54
keodi
save mode..on.
Originally Posted by saira1214
LOVE SV!!! The only top coat I will use! Dries my nails super fast and they always look gorgy!
same here! my nail polish lasts so much longer my essie over the knee polish has ben on for 5 days and counting!
Mar 25, 2010, 11:03pm   #55
keodi
save mode..on.
Originally Posted by ilvoelv
I noticed whenever I use a base coat my nails chip so fast with seche vite as the top coat. I need a new base coat!
seche clear is a great base coat!
Apr 13, 2010, 10:26pm   #56
Tx Honeybee
I am a recent convert to top coat application. I do know this though. I have used Orly Rubberized Base Coat, and a couple of layers of OPI nail polish for years. My polish never lasted more than a couple of days, but now I am using the same Orly base coat and Sinful Colors Nail Polish, and the Seche Vite topcoat and my polish lasts at least seven days. I work in a lab constantly gloving, degloving, and washing my hands. I don't know what combination is making my manicure last longer, but I am loving this combo.
Apr 28, 2010, 7:53pm   #57
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
I succumbed to the rumors that this is the best top coat and I am eager to see if it really does work wonders!
Apr 29, 2010, 1:32pm   #58
Jahpson
will it do ok if one puts it on over their fresh manicure from the salon?
May 4, 2010, 3:41pm   #59
caramello
I bought the Seche Restore but I read on the package that it 'contains a cancer causing chemical' or something and now I'm afraid to use it is that stupid?
May 16, 2010, 11:02am   #60
sbelle
Originally Posted by keodi
same here! my nail polish lasts so much longer my essie over the knee polish has ben on for 5 days and counting!
I very seldom paint my nails because I do so much with my hands that the polish chips immediately. I tried this and my manicure looked beautiful for a week!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >