POST A REPLY

Jul 20, 2013, 11:28pm   #2566
Originally Posted by pinkprincess777
I love it cute little bee!
Originally Posted by JustJoey
Very, very cute!
Thanks

Originally Posted by Irishgrrrl
OMG, it's adorable! Don't blame you for recycling that one at all! And your dog is a cutie. Mine is a Momma's boy too so he always winds up in my pics! LOL!
Thanks. He's the biggest & youngest out of our 3 boys. He think mommy is all his & doesn't like to share. Here's a pic of all 3 just for fun. Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374380896.451192.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  110.9 KB
Jul 21, 2013, 6:24am   #2567
c
Originally Posted by MidNiteSun
Not so creative this week so I'm recycling an old design - the bumble bee. Please excuse my dog in the background. He's a mama's boy - never leave my side. Attachment 2264441
Love your bee, how neat!
Jul 21, 2013, 11:00am   #2568
Originally Posted by cubbiegirl2010
Love your bee, how neat!
Thanks cubbiegirl
Jul 21, 2013, 2:00pm   #2569
Coachaholic!!!
Thanks

Thanks. He's the biggest & youngest out of our 3 boys. He think mommy is all his & doesn't like to share. Here's a pic of all 3 just for fun. Attachment 2264640
Awwwww! They're adorable! :)
Jul 22, 2013, 11:12am   #2570
Originally Posted by Irishgrrrl
Awwwww! They're adorable! :)
Thanks.
Jul 26, 2013, 11:08am   #2571
For my current mani I made my own stickers/decals using a stamp, acrylic paint and gel topcoat. Don't know if I would recommend the process...I had to soak-off my first attempt as the stickers curled away from my nails and I could barely get them to adhere. This try was better, but the texture of the nail is still rather rough. It does look really cool, though. I made a gradient of SensatioNail "Blue Yonder" & "Bombshell Beauty" and topped it with Gelish "Champagne" (it's a lot more "tropical water turquoise green" irl). Then I added the stickers and 2 layers of topcoat.
Attached Images

Jul 26, 2013, 12:53pm   #2572
Nothing Like the Sun
For my current mani I made my own stickers/decals using a stamp, acrylic paint and gel topcoat. Don't know if I would recommend the process...I had to soak-off my first attempt as the stickers curled away from my nails and I could barely get them to adhere. This try was better, but the texture of the nail is still rather rough. It does look really cool, though. I made a gradient of SensatioNail "Blue Yonder" & "Bombshell Beauty" and topped it with Gelish "Champagne" (it's a lot more "tropical water turquoise green" irl). Then I added the stickers and 2 layers of topcoat.
Wowwwwww... All you need is a bubbler sound in the background for your nail-aquarium!

Here's mine, the easy way (Incoco "Tribal" dry polish):

Jul 26, 2013, 2:37pm   #2573
Coachaholic!!!
GORGEOUS!!! I knew this was gonna be amazing, but it turned out even better than I expected! Just beautiful!
Jul 26, 2013, 3:57pm   #2574
Wow....I love it.
Jul 26, 2013, 4:12pm   #2575
Obsessed
Nail art for July
Attached Images

Jul 26, 2013, 5:37pm   #2576
Originally Posted by joy&lv
Nail art for July
All very nice! The first one is my favorite!!!
Jul 26, 2013, 10:14pm   #2577
c
This is amazing! Great job!
Jul 27, 2013, 10:52am   #2578
Freedom Fighter
I did a French manicure gradient. White on top and light pink on bottom.
Attached Images

Jul 27, 2013, 1:02pm   #2579
Freedom Fighter
Here's a better picture.
Attached Images

Jul 27, 2013, 4:33pm   #2580
Hair,Skin & Nail Pro
Thanks
Thanks. He's the biggest & youngest out of our 3 boys. He think mommy is all his & doesn't like to share. Here's a pic of all 3 just for fun. Attachment 2264640
So precious!!

Originally Posted by Threshold
Wowwwwww... All you need is a bubbler sound in the background for your nail-aquarium!

Here's mine, the easy way (Incoco "Tribal" dry polish):

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps67378d76.jpg
Very nice!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care