THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Show Me Your Nail Art!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 17, 2012, 8:08am   #1681
pandora_5's Avatar
pandora_5
Member
candy cane



Dec 17, 2012, 9:05am   #1682
M
Mandolynne
Member
My current mani. I look awful in red so I don't do much Christmassy nail art.
Attached Images
 
Dec 17, 2012, 10:19am   #1683
M
Michellena317
Member
My first try at nail stamping using Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Shoot The Moon over Sephora by OPI Leotard Optional (gelshine).
Attached Images
 
Dec 17, 2012, 11:55am   #1684
born2bead's Avatar
born2bead
Member
Originally Posted by kezza30
A couple Christmas manis from me :)
Originally Posted by pandora_5
I liked your idea so I copied it. hope your not mad
Originally Posted by pandora_5
candy cane
Love all these Christmas manis. Love the candy stripes and the snowman!

Here's is my best effort using striping tape for the accent nails. The red is China Glaze Ruby Pumps, the green candy stripe nail is China Glaze Running in Circles and the other green nails are CG Winter Holly...
Attached Images
 
Dec 17, 2012, 3:25pm   #1685
pinkprincess777's Avatar
pinkprincess777
Member
Originally Posted by pandora_5
candy cane
Love it! I tried to do that but my nails aren't long enough just looked silly :)
Originally Posted by Mandolynne
My current mani. I look awful in red so I don't do much Christmassy nail art.
This is cute!
Originally Posted by Michellena317
My first try at nail stamping using Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Shoot The Moon over Sephora by OPI Leotard Optional (gelshine).
Great job stamping! It takes talent and A LOT of patience
Originally Posted by born2bead

Here's is my best effort using striping tape for the accent nails. The red is China Glaze Ruby Pumps, the green candy stripe nail is China Glaze Running in Circles and the other green nails are CG Winter Holly...
Beautiful!

Here is another one I did for Christmas :)


Name:  ForumRunner_20121217_132504.png
Views: 531
Size:  356.5 KB



Name:  ForumRunner_20121217_132516.png
Views: 524
Size:  358.5 KB
Dec 17, 2012, 4:22pm   #1686
born2bead's Avatar
born2bead
Member
Originally Posted by pinkprincess777

Here is another one I did for Christmas :)
I can't believe you did a nativity scene. So creative!
Dec 17, 2012, 4:34pm   #1687
jaijai1012's Avatar
jaijai1012
Member
Originally Posted by pinkprincess777
Here is another one I did for Christmas :)
I'm coping your Santa! So creative!!
Dec 17, 2012, 10:22pm   #1688
pinkprincess777's Avatar
pinkprincess777
Member
Originally Posted by born2bead

I can't believe you did a nativity scene. So creative!
Thanks :)
Originally Posted by jaijai1012

I'm coping your Santa! So creative!!
Please do! And share pics :)
Dec 18, 2012, 6:37am   #1689
pandora_5's Avatar
pandora_5
Member
Originally Posted by born2bead
Love all these Christmas manis. Love the candy stripes and the snowman!
Originally Posted by pinkprincess777
Love it! I tried to do that but my nails aren't long enough just looked silly :)
thanks

beautiful christmas nails, I love it all
Dec 19, 2012, 1:34am   #1690
irishlass1029's Avatar
irishlass1029
*sigh*
Here is my first attempt at Butterfly Wings - using 16 different Pure Ice polishes

Dec 19, 2012, 1:45am   #1691
irishlass1029's Avatar
irishlass1029
*sigh*
And a couple I did over the last week or so for Christmas





Attached Images
    
Dec 19, 2012, 7:10am   #1692
pandora_5's Avatar
pandora_5
Member
irishlass - they are beautiful all. I love it
Dec 19, 2012, 2:54pm   #1693
pinkprincess777's Avatar
pinkprincess777
Member
Originally Posted by irishlass1029
And a couple I did over the last week or so for Christmas
WOW they are all beautiful really loving the butterfly one!!!
Dec 19, 2012, 8:02pm   #1694
TexaninPA's Avatar
TexaninPA
Member
Originally Posted by irishlass1029
Here is my first attempt at Butterfly Wings - using 16 different Pure Ice polishes

First attempt? That is amazing!
Dec 19, 2012, 8:09pm   #1695
Necromancer's Avatar
Necromancer
Member
Some Xmas nail art on my fingernails and toenails:



POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools