Home Beauty & Makeup Nail Care

Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

POST A REPLY

Mar 13, 2012, 11:46am   #1411
Originally Posted by PolishQueen
I want IKB:2012 sigh but it's not going to happen unless i want to get a few others and right now i don't unless they bring back Starfish Patrick. That blue is amazing it would go amazing with one of my favorite makeup looks, i'm a redhead so i wear alot of blue and green and i love doing my eyes with bright blue liner and matching mascara with a silver and black smoky eye, to have matching nails would be totally cool plus i have a matching knecklace, a pendent of lapis lazuli that i got on holiday that looks exactly this blue. But i'm not paying 18 bucks shipping for one polish no way no how.....
I realized the same problem a few days ago. I really want to pre-order aqua lilly and pick up the other 3 down the road. I won't pay $27.50 ($20+7 shipping) for one bottle though. There are plenty of other colors I could add but with 7 more new colors coming out so soon I feel like I should probably just wait.

Originally Posted by cheetah_pita

nope! Color started off as a royal blue and became a little lighter to separate it from Nora's blue.
Thanks for the clarification! I apparently didn't read very well and just went by your mask picture, so I was expecting a cornflower blue creme with copper shimmer! Still a great color, just not what I had been expecting.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:35pm   #1412
shallowly obsessing
Is the fan collection LE?
Mar 13, 2012, 12:55pm   #1413
Originally Posted by Tracy
I haven't heard otherwise so I would assume yes. All of Ji's colors are LE except like 5 core colors (coral, grunge, moulin rouge, chinoise, and plie).
Mar 13, 2012, 12:56pm   #1414
thank you ladies!

Originally Posted by Tracy
Yup. RBL's new colors are always LE... there are only a couple (5? 10?) colors in the entire lineup that aren't LE.
Mar 13, 2012, 1:54pm   #1415
I'm totally late to the game, I know, but I finally just got a chance to sit down and look at all the swatches of the fan collection! IKB:2012, Cuprum, and Aqua Lily will so be coming home with me! Aqua Lily is just dying to be a pedi color! and IKB:2012? This could be my favorite blue ever - and trust me, I have a lot of blues.

Awesome job, C_P! I can't wait to see your polish in person!!
Mar 13, 2012, 4:31pm   #1416
shallowly obsessing
Originally Posted by CatherineC
I haven't heard otherwise so I would assume yes. All of Ji's colors are LE except like 5 core colors (coral, grunge, moulin rouge, chinoise, and plie).
thank you ladies!

Yup. RBL's new colors are always LE... there are only a couple (5? 10?) colors in the entire lineup that aren't LE.
Really? I had no idea, thanks ladies! Better grab what I want then
Mar 13, 2012, 5:04pm   #1417
Originally Posted by CatherineC
I realized the same problem a few days ago. I really want to pre-order aqua lilly and pick up the other 3 down the road. I won't pay $27.50 ($20+7 shipping) for one bottle though. There are plenty of other colors I could add but with 7 more new colors coming out so soon I feel like I should probably just wait.

Thanks for the clarification! I apparently didn't read very well and just went by your mask picture, so I was expecting a cornflower blue creme with copper shimmer! Still a great color, just not what I had been expecting.
siigh shame that was totally what i was hoping for a rich royal blue creme with flecks of copper...sigh oh well. And i' not even a blue lover as such, i only have 3 so for me to hope for a blue is saying something....
Mar 13, 2012, 9:31pm   #1418
~Gel polish addict~
When does the pre-ordering for these start?
Mar 13, 2012, 10:45pm   #1419
T
I just tried my first RBL tonight (Under the Stars) and I'm surprised at the dry time! I only put on one coat cuz I had some stuff to do, and figured I'd put the second coat and QDTC on later. But this one coat is still quite dentable/dingable after like 30 minutes... Crazy. Maybe it's a skin chemistry thing. Anyone know if UtS has a longer than usual dry time?
Mar 14, 2012, 12:50am   #1420
Don't know i've only worn Mismas so far and the first hand was almost dry by the time i had done the second hand....maybe it depends on what type of polish it is ie creme, shimmer, duochrome ect
Mar 19, 2012, 9:16pm   #1421
Lurve my GZ boots! x
Is it true that there's going to be 7 new colours (in addition to the 4 new colours in the Fan Collection) that will be coming out in the next couple of months?

Does anyone have any info on that? Thx!! xx
Mar 19, 2012, 10:11pm   #1422
Originally Posted by ferretkingdom
When does the pre-ordering for these start?
Should be March 23rd - this Friday.

Originally Posted by Alixis
Is it true that there's going to be 7 new colours (in addition to the 4 new colours in the Fan Collection) that will be coming out in the next couple of months?

Does anyone have any info on that? Thx!! xx
Yup. All 7 have been color matched by the lab already, so they're pretty much ready to go. I'm guessing we'll see the pre-order for them in May or June, just to spread things out.
Mar 19, 2012, 10:41pm   #1423
Lurve my GZ boots! x
Should be March 23rd - this Friday.

Yup. All 7 have been color matched by the lab already, so they're pretty much ready to go. I'm guessing we'll see the pre-order for them in May or June, just to spread things out.
Thanks, cheetah! I hope it is May or June rather than April... I am sure all 7 colours will end up on my wishlist, so 11 new RBLs all of a sudden is a bit of a shock to the wallet! (Along with all the Lynns, Nerds, Cults and Diors that have been crashing into my credit card this last month!!) Yikes!! xx
Mar 20, 2012, 11:02pm   #1424
The original Iluvbags
Can someone post the link where I can see pics or swatches of the new colors?
Can't find it
Mar 20, 2012, 11:18pm   #1425
Tin Dog
Originally Posted by Iluvbags
Can someone post the link where I can see pics or swatches of the new colors?
Can't find it
Of the Fan collection? Scrangie and ALU
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care