Home Beauty & Makeup Nail Care

Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

POST A REPLY

Jun 12, 2012, 11:10am   #2041
shallowly obsessing
Originally Posted by AbbyN
Hi Tracy, when I logged on I had 2 notifications that my post had been quoted but only one quote, (Maurie's), shows up. Does that mean someone quoted me and then it was removed and that is why it isn't showing up in my notification? Thank you.
Hi Abby, nothing has been deleted from this thread. Could the quote have come from another thread or section? If you go to your Control Panel you might be able to see if there was another. Hope that helps!
Jun 12, 2012, 11:22am   #2042
A
Thanks Tracy. I don't see anything, it's not a big deal I just didn't want someone to think I was not replying to them. Since I don't see anything in notifications or in this thread it will be chalked up to the same naughty elf that steals our socks from the dryer.
Jun 12, 2012, 11:37am   #2043
c
Her response to the poster about Pepto Pink on FB says "Bloody post"...I'd be willing to bet she meant "BLOG" post and autocorrect was stupid like it always is and changed it to "bloody".
Jun 12, 2012, 4:33pm   #2044
Originally Posted by calmo73
Her response to the poster about Pepto Pink on FB says "Bloody post"...I'd be willing to bet she meant "BLOG" post and autocorrect was stupid like it always is and changed it to "bloody".
Pretty sure what you said is very true! Can't imagine Ji coming out with "read the bloody post".....she is much to smart for that type of comment.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:15pm   #2045
A
Originally Posted by calmo73
That is a good point calmo73, I truly hope that was the case.
Jun 12, 2012, 11:29pm   #2046
Aqua Lily! :)

Jun 12, 2012, 11:33pm   #2047
Originally Posted by LopreteM

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8020/7...994eae61_z.jpg
Ugh I have the jealousy bug lol . It looks pretty on you though !
Jun 12, 2012, 11:47pm   #2048
Originally Posted by miszgenevieve
Ugh I have the jealousy bug lol . It looks pretty on you though !
aw! its coming back!! hopefully w. piu mosso..
Jun 13, 2012, 12:19am   #2049
aw! its coming back!! hopefully w. piu mosso..
Piu Mosso is also included in the BIB!!! I can't wait for those I love semi-secret shimmer
Jun 13, 2012, 12:20am   #2050

LOVE IT!! This is one of the best swatches I've seen of it! Whether or not the pink shimmer is strong...I lovvvve the color
Jun 13, 2012, 4:51am   #2051
i
Account Deactivated
Secretly sexy shimmers - love it!

Jun 13, 2012, 8:01am   #2052
Originally Posted by themeanjulibean
Piu Mosso is also included in the BIB!!! I can't wait for those I love semi-secret shimmer
OMG...thank goodness. I've been weeping over that one foreverr. I just heard on the other board Aqua Lily would be back... you made my day!

Originally Posted by inhisboxers
Secretly sexy shimmers - love it!
yesss i am a huge sucker for all the secret shimmers!
Jun 13, 2012, 9:48am   #2053
Team Capricorn
Love this picture!! I've only worn it as a pedi so far but I may wear it this weekend. I think I'll do a mani this time and use Zoya Zuza as a complementary pedi.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:08am   #2054
Ya Gotta Laugh

This is so gorgeous!! Love.Need.Want.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:13am   #2055
OMG...thank goodness. I've been weeping over that one foreverr. I just heard on the other board Aqua Lily would be back... you made my day!

yesss i am a huge sucker for all the secret shimmers!
It'll be a good BIB. I don't remember the full list of colors but there's a blog post somewhere with the info
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Nail Care